how to fuck my boss, scenario "ride home alone"

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
this is bond to happen if i keep working there. my driver will take day off, she is also alone and she will take me home cuz there is no one else that goes same destination with me.

i'm alone with her in car... no wait, there i a situation before even getting in. should i sit front or behind?

A)sit front :
she nods her head before i even open the door, meaning i should sit back. that makes me gigasuifuel and depressed and i would probably don't even say a word entry 20 min drive.
nah i'm kidding, i'd still cope that she may dont want people to think bad. then i'd say "idk tbh, when i sit back people be like "who do u think i am? ur driver?" when i sit front people think i'm getting too friendly too quick, wtf."

then she could say "but this is Iran, you don't sit front next to woman. people gonna say things" and i'll be like whatever and go sigma mode in my phone entry drive.

B)sit back:
there is no negative outcome. she would be ok with it and i'd feel more comfortable talking to her without her seeing my autistic talking with hand things.

I'd still choose A cuz i feel like a cuck otherwise, i can check her body out from front better.

ok where was i, right,

i'm alone with her in car, she obviously plays music loud. no opportunity to even talk. only i can do is react to the song or sing along or just vibe with it like a normal human being.

A) vibe with the music like a normal human being
i already got a grab of her flash drive and all her music, and i'm listening to them for a month. carefully memorizing lyrics and even singing them (users who read my shit know)

i'm even downloading music that she might have liked based on her past liking and memorize them too. this way, i can sing along showing i like the song she likes too. it gives her good vibes because she gets good vibes from that song. cheat trick to get more friendly with woman.

B) just ignore everything and check her body out all u can while u can

i just pretend i'm looking for a shop in other side of the road and just keep checking her out all way home. got no chance with her anyway, at least let me memorize her body for future faps.

C) "i'm so sorry but u can skip this song, i have worst memories with this song".
she skips and hopefully asks "what memories?" i'd say some romance shenanigans or sth so i can talk about myself a little. some woman crave love stories, i think she is the kidna woman tbh.
meanwhile i never had romance ever, just making shit up.

i choose A because honestly, if i'm next to her any song will be the best song of my life and i'd love to vibe with it.

we dont talk that much, just me trying some small talks job related. she don't acknowledge me. i just get depressed and then we reach our alley and i have to get off.

the end, you lost.
A->A = lose

initializing simulation number 2 in next thread.