How to fully accept that it’s over?

@OneTwoThree @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@OneTwoThree @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy
It is not over. Really. You need to find a goal in your life and pursuit it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
“I’m telling you guys anything is possible…”
In my family I have an uncle who had many problems in his childhood including drugs, alcohol and pathological environment. He ended only primary school, had the worst jobs from volunteer labor forces. But something had happend in his mind that he managed to finish a high school for adults, he ended drinking and taking drugs, he found a simple office job. Everything is possible.

• Woah
Dopamine and burned neurotransmitters yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. It's because you're in such a negative forum yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. I've seen guys look far more worse than you get good girls 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬. You have money , bones , and and iq to your advantage 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Use it yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Don't ever be suicidal yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. I can comfortably say you're in top 10% in Kazakhstan 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Fix CNS and adrenal fatigue , dopamine glands and do a dopamine detox and start fresh 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Do nofap and meditate 🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Helps to an extent 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬. Get a purpose in life and be determined and dedicated to make money 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Immigrate to Latin America, fuck foids , buy some land , get some power , get some surgeries and enjoy life 🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• Love it
First, I would become silent, then I would...

Oh, I forgot about the sample I sent off a few days ago. It'll be delivered today.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • JFL
You know it’s not over,
You mog 95% of mongols.

Ntpill.
You know it.
Stop rotting. Get some action