How to GABAmaxx?

gut microbiome maxxing is the way to do it in the "natural way"

u need money, find very good gastroenterologists, do proper testings (blood, urine, stool tests => read here (equivalent test/institution in ur own country) and antibiotics cure, do blood analysis for intolerances/deficiences then correct ur diet for such and see your health drastically improve in months

hair can regrow, skin can dramatically improve, sleep, energy, mood. it can basically change ur life if the problem originates from here and most of the times it does

with stims and nootropics ur basically "masking" the underlying microbiome misbalance

go to this kind of doctor, tell about your depression, low energy levels etc. and evaluate from there

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Dino Hamciaren and Bewusst
gut microbiome maxxing is the way to do it in the "natural way"

u need money, find very good gastroenterologists, do proper testings (blood, urine, stool tests => read here (equivalent test/institution in ur own country) and antibiotics cure, do blood analysis for intolerances/deficiences then correct ur diet for such and see your health drastically improve in months

hair can regrow, skin can dramatically improve, sleep, energy, mood. it can basically change ur life if the problem originates from here and most of the times it does

with stims and nootropics ur basically "masking" the underlying microbiome misbalance

go to this kind of doctor, tell about your depression, low energy levels etc. and evaluate from there
Sounds unaffordable for my pocket tbh as I'm sure my health insurance company won't pay a single penny for these kind of tests. But thanks anyway! All I'm doing rn is taking probiotics to keep constipation at bay and also considering colostrum. Fasting once per week as well. I also took antifungals last year btw but they didn't do much.

Sounds unaffordable for my pocket tbh as I'm sure my health insurance company won't pay a single penny for these kind of tests. But thanks anyway! All I'm doing rn is taking probiotics to keep constipation at bay and also considering colostrum. Fasting once per week as well. I also took antifungals last year btw but they didn't do much.
ye man i remembered u werent very well off. i just linked so maybe in the future you can get them when u save u pfor it. im going to get them next year probably

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Bewusst
L-theanine has been shown to increase GABA in the brain.

I feel like you're unfortunately alone in this, man. I don't think that any substance would be suitable for a long-term treatment of your hypothetical problem, because your body is just going to keep trying to return to homeostasis. I'm not knowledgeable on this topic, though, so the only thing I can advise you is to ask your question over at /r/Nootropics or lurk for a while and shoot a PM to some of the well-read posters.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst