How to gain 10kg without getting fat?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I am currently 60kg/132lb at 182.9cm/6ft, literally stick figure tier now, even girls have bigger arms than me:feelswhy:. I need to get to 70kg/155lb, but i need most of the weight to be quality tissue aka muscle and as little fat as possible as i'm already kinda skinny fat. Any tips on getting there without gaining fat? like steroids or sarms anything i am willing to do it.

i am 184cm and 4 months ago i was 181cm and 53kg not even joking but then i heightmaxxed and bulked with supps like creatine and went on arnold split and now im 67kg w shoulder striations and cut abs (minimal bodyfat gained)

just eat a lot, with our metabolisms we can eat alot, train w intensity, and we will gain muscle ez

im still a stick but imma hit 85kg very soon trust

edit: lifting states: bench went from 100lb one rep max to 185 one rep max

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
i am 184cm and 4 months ago i was 181cm and 53kg not even joking but then i heightmaxxed and bulked with supps like creatine and went on arnold split and now im 67kg w shoulder striations and cut abs (minimal bodyfat gained)

just eat a lot, with our metabolisms we can eat alot, train w intensity, and we will gain muscle ez

im still a stick but imma hit 85kg very soon trust

Wow 14kg in 4 months Did u take any steroid/sarms? What was ur gym routine and how u heightmaxxed? Also doesn't creatine cause hairloss :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Wow 14kg in 4 months Did u take any steroid/sarms? What was ur gym routine and how u heightmaxxed? Also doesn't creatine cause hairloss :lul:
newbie gains, drinking 6 cups of raw milk + 2 mass shakes a day, no creatine doesnt cause hairloss jfl, no steroids or sarms

i trained hard as fuck tbh, mk 677 + cjc dac (but thats cope im switching to hgh and igf1lr3 soon)

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
newbie gains, drinking 6 cups of raw milk + 2 mass shakes a day, no creatine doesnt cause hairloss jfl, no steroids or sarms

i trained hard as fuck tbh, mk 677 + cjc dac (but thats cope im switching to hgh and igf1lr3 soon)
yeah i was thinking of getting mk677, u think cope or does it work for building muscle and GH boost? Hgh is way too expensive for me lmao good luck with that tho

yeah i was thinking of getting mk677, u think cope or does it work for building muscle and GH boost? Hgh is way too expensive for me lmao good luck with that tho
makes u hungry + igf 1 is anabolic so not cope, but there are better options like hgh

makes u hungry + igf 1 is anabolic so not cope, but there are better options like hgh
do you need to take it with the cjc? that needs to be injected right? Also whats ur total calories intake in a day? I'm at 2200 now i think i need to up it to 3000 l:lul: