How To Gain 6mm Forward Growth ( MAXILLA & MANDIBLE ) without Surgery ( gtfih !)

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
The fränkel device

I consulted with my orthodontist and showed him the importance of forward growth of the MAXILLA

After thinking for a while he presented me the fränkel device 2.0 ( he came up with it after a further education course)

The fränkel device is an orthodontic device

As a functional regulator, a removable functional orthodontic device according to Rolf Fränkel is called, which is used for the treatment of growth and positional abnormalities of both jaws.
Extensive plastic surfaces in the cheek and lip area (oral forecourt) cause the muscles to be under tension, especially during activity. The tension of the soft tissues exerts a pull on the mucous membrane and the underlying periosteum. This stimulates bone growth in a targeted manner.

Funktionsregler nach Prof Frnkel 02

Usually the fränkel device is only used for the upper palate to prevent dishface ( flat maxilla) in very young children.
The device uses plastic pieces to create forces which encourage BONE GROWTH . It is basically Limb Lenghtening for the upper and lower jaw.

BUT since bones in the face still grow in adulthood it will work for adults too ( however is will work best for adolescents of course )

WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MY OWN CONSTRUCTION 2.0 ?

Funktionsregler nach Prof Frnkel 10

Anyone who has been 1 week on this site notices that this guys upper jaw is severly recessed while his lower jaw is fine. The fränkel device is used to correct that and bring them to the same position.

Now if you put fränkel devices ON BOTH upper AND lower jaw you can basically create a FORWARD GROWTH APPLIANCE

IF YOU ALSO PUT THEM on the side it WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR PALATE WIDER and therefore also mouth

This is extremely different from palate expanders since there are no lower palate expanders, only invasive surgery.

MY ORTHODONTIST WILL MAKE IT FOR ME AT 14 AND IM EXPECTED TO GAIN 6mm IN FORWARD GROWTH
Cost: 2000

THIS IS MAJOR NEWS / LIFEFUEL

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wewuwa, Preoximerianas, brickbomz14 and 9 others
The fränkel device

I consulted with my orthodontist and showed him the importance of forward growth of the MAXILLA

After thinking for a while he presented me the fränkel device 2.0 ( he came up with it after a further education course)

As a functional regulator, a removable functional orthodontic device according to Rolf Fränkel is called, which is used for the treatment of growth and positional abnormalities of both jaws.
Extensive plastic surfaces in the cheek and lip area (oral forecourt) cause the muscles to be under tension, especially during activity. The tension of the soft tissues exerts a pull on the mucous membrane and the underlying periosteum. This stimulates bone growth in a targeted manner.

View attachment 136620

Usually the fränkel device is only used for the upper palate to prevent dishface ( flat maxilla) in very young children.
The device uses plastic pieces to create forces which encourage BONE GROWTH . It is basically Limb Lenghtening for the upper and lower jaw.

BUT since bones in the face still grow in adulthood it will work for adults too ( however is will work best for adolescents of course )

View attachment 136625

Anyone who has been 1 week on this site notices that this guys upper jaw is severly recessed while his lower jaw is fine. The fränkel device is used to correct that and bring them to the same position.

Now if you put fränkel devices ON BOTH upper AND lower jaw you can basically create a FORWARD GROWTH APPLIANCE

IF YOU ALSO PUT THEM on the side it WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR PALATE WIDER and therefore also mouth

This is extremely different from palate expanders since there are no lower palate expanders, only invasive surgery.

MY ORTHODONTIST WILL MAKE IT FOR ME AT 14 AND IM EXPECTED TO GAIN 6mm IN FORWARD GROWTH

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss
what a enlightened orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, vaninskybird and Deleted member 14543
im gonna get it next month on top of my normal bracket braces

i will have to wear it at least 10 hours a day
@Lorsss maybe this will help you more than facepulling to achieve your morped chad version pic
The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Bone growth or bone movement?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and SayNoToRotting
good first post

Mewing extends the penis...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9573 and 5 others
How much is this Frankenstein device?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Do your upper and lower teeth touch when wearing this device? In the picture it doesnt. If your teeth dont touch its gonna fuck your jaw joint up.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss
What about upward growth? if it's pulled up, where's the lower jaw anchored to receive that force?
It's a good idea, but including the teeth, I fear you could have a horse face and than you can only rope from there.

The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss
We need more people like you who dont only say "Ascend or rope" but actually live by that.

Looking forward to results asap.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Ruby
@Lorsss maybe this will help you more than facepulling to achieve your morped chad version
I'm not sure that the Frankel device is able to change the gonial angle, so I would still choose the facepulling headgear

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss
I still don't understand how this appliance works. Where do the displacement forces come from? Will it be attached to a facepuller?
type-466-frankel-ii-lg.jpg
images
funktionsregler_typ3.jpg

The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss
How much does this shit cost, i wanna pull my maxilla forward goddammit.

can I kiss you whilst you're wearing ze frankel?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and CopeAndRope
How does this compare to MSE+Facemask?

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled
The maxilla only grows laterally past 15, as the mid palatal suture is pretty much the only "seam line" in the maxilla that is not fused at that point.

Past age 15 you can only remodel the maxilla to project foreward.

Mike Mew says in this very video that the appliance only works with the alveolar bone (Bone tissue directly surrounding the teeth), and that is does not work with the underlying skeletal structure at all.

Why is this thread sticked?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2621
True.

This faggot doesn't even reply to some simple questions.

Probably the orthodontist is making him wear this appliance so he can stick better his dick in his mouth.

@Lorsss this is just a hype thread with very little informative content, not worthy of being sticked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14918, Lorsss and 1 other person
True.

This faggot doesn't even reply to some simple questions.

Probably the orthodontist is making him wear this appliance so he can stick better his dick in his mouth.

@Lorsss this is just a hype thread with very little informative content, not worthy of being sticked.
i said ill update when i wear it

i said ill update when i wear it
Niggä what is there to keep us updated about, this appliance won't do shit.

Have you even watched the video you linked yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and CopeAndRope
This is something new or has been around for a while? If it has been around for a while why was nobody talking about it?

This is something new or has been around for a while? If it has been around for a while why was nobody talking about it?
I think it only works for young nibbas.

Sorry for necro but what happened to this thing

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 439
The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss

just changing it to white since I'm using a dark theme.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas and SadnessWYJ
where can I buy this device

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Update : Its results are even more neglible than MSE+FP

why the fuck does nothing have results?? fuck!!! I have braces anyways so i wouldn't be able to use it

why the fuck does nothing have results?? fuck!!! I have braces anyways so i wouldn't be able to use it
Because after 12-13 yo most bone growth in the skull is already completed

If someones getting surgeries, which one do you think they should get first between these two: genioplasty (fairly recessed chin) or rhinoplasty (big nose)

If someones getting surgeries, which one do you think they should get first between these two: genioplasty (fairly recessed chin) or rhinoplasty (big nose)
Ideally both in one single intervention from a good surgeon, that way it will harmonize more and less time will be needed for healing overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss

Forreal?

Hey @PubertyMaxxer did you have any other endeavours in terms of achieving forward growth which were more successful? Thank you bro.
Also I didn't know you were this young, you're around my age.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
So, like FAGGA? Not actually like facepulling when the goal is to move the maxilla?
FAGGA journey end up horribly for Ronald Ead.
How is this different?

@PubertyMaxxer NIGGA LIKED BUT DIDNT REPLY BRUTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Another cope appliance

There really is just facepulling or surgery

The maxilla only grows laterally past 15, as the mid palatal suture is pretty much the only "seam line" in the maxilla that is not fused at that point.

Past age 15 you can only remodel the maxilla to project foreward.

Mike Mew says in this very video that the appliance only works with the alveolar bone (Bone tissue directly surrounding the teeth), and that is does not work with the underlying skeletal structure at all.

Wait, if the midline is the only open suture than how the fuck does the midface get much longer in ur 20s, the part where the nose is and not alveolar

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and noprogressno
The fränkel device

View attachment 136620

View attachment 136625

STICKY ASAP
@Lorsss
update, how the treatment went