How to gain a good reputation

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
THIS IS IRL NOT TALKING ABOUT POST AND RATIO REP

If you ever wanted to be somehow popular
and genuinely respected as a chill guys here a small guide on how
(Would maybe only work at hs college or school)

Step 1 : be nt
Yea it’s crucial to be nt if you aren’t then your gonna need to do acting class until you are or fake it

Step 2 : Join clubs that forces you to work on teams ( has to be a sport)

Reason: I joined the soccer/football option and we played a full match I managed to make my team win and score like 2 goal they were all very mirin me when I was talk to a friend a dude from the class told him about how I played so well

See if I had played so ass he could said that to him and poison the well but instead I actually played well makes a big difference

Step: 3 : Talk Talk Talk try to befriend people but do not consider to be your true friend

What I mean by this is you have to talk to them and figure out their interests when you find out about it try and make a compliment

(either they will suck your dick or return the favour by telling it to someone else thus making you more respectable and mirin in the eyes of people)

Step 4 : Offer things that helps the person needs

Reason: my X (very nt guy) told me if I want to go swim at first I made a excuse and stuff but when I noticed that he told mostly everyone he knew and they decline I decided to tell him that I can this week

What this does is just adding flavour to the well making it attracts more and more people thus making your reputation much better

Last step be a good listener

To be a listener is far better than to be a yapper cuck (learned the hard way) no one cares much about how your feelings they want some sort of validation and if people learn or see that your just guy who listen to people man you hit the jackpot because they will keep coming back to you your well will transform to a whole 5 star restaurant at this point

Again all this helped me a lot because I was consider a weird dude non nt creep before and now this is no longer the case

If you read all this thank you ily and wishes you the best

but if you didn’t then fuck you (unless your reputation is good)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymcelhatinme, |Daddy_Zygos|, Adonis2654 and 12 others
dnr rot on apex legends all day and be top 100# pred insane!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zub111, Always Stay You, itiswhatitis1 and 6 others
dnr rot on apex legends all day and be top 100# pred insane!!!!
yea and I forgot this

Don’t play video games for the love of God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ryuken, PeakIncels and 3 others
If you ever wanted to be somehow popular and genuinely respected as a chill guys here a small guide on how

Yea it’s crucial to be nt if you aren’t then your gonna need to do acting class until you are or fake it

Reason: I joined the soccer/football option and we played a full match I managed to make my team win and score like 2 goal they were all very mirin me when I was talk to a friend a dude from the class told him about how I played so well

See if I had played so ass he could said that to him and poison the well but instead I actually played well makes a big difference

Step: 3 : Talk Talk Talk try to befriend people but do not consider to be your true friend

What I mean by this is you have to talk to them and figure out their interests when you find out about it try and make a compliment

(either they will suck your dick or return the favour by telling it to someone else thus making you more respectable and mirin in the eyes of people)

Reason: my X (very nt guy) told me if I want to go swim at first I made a excuse and stuff but when I noticed that he told mostly everyone he knew and they decline I decided to tell him that I can this week

What this does is just adding flavour to the well making it attracts more and more people thus making your reputation much better

To be a listener is far better than to be a yapper cuck (learned the hard way) no one cares much about how your feelings they want some sort of validation and if people learn or see that your just guy who listen to people man you hit the jackpot because they will keep coming back to you your well will transform to a whole 5 star restaurant at this point

Again all this helped me a lot because I was consider a weird dude non nt creep before and now this is no longer the case

bump

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, PeakIncels, Blud_99 and 2 others
Good advice

Don't be a gymcel, do a group sport

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, itiswhatitis1, PeakIncels and 3 others

this part is gold tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and kalluss
not getting attached to people is hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Good advice

Don't be a gymcel, do a group sport
Solo sport aren’t a good option tbh because foid usually talks about how x was good in basketball/soccer/football and I never heard them talk about this Olympic boxer that was at my school

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Solo sport aren’t a good option tbh because foid usually talks about how x was good in basketball/soccer/football and I never heard them talk about this Olympic boxer that was at my school
ice hockey is a cheat code.

• Love it
If you ever wanted to be somehow popular and genuinely respected as a chill guys here a small guide on how

this is wrong

• +1
Thought u were talking about post to rep ratio. Nice thread tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ryuken, onskibidi and 2 others
many iois?
Maybe I didn’t pay attention it was when I was in primary but I know you will get insane one if you school host a tourney

• Love it
good looks are the only thing that matter and not looking autistic
Yes it does play a role but status can help you with your smv

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Maybe I didn’t pay attention it was when I was in primary but I know you will get insane one if you school host a tourney
True, wish my college did this.

• +1
Yes it does play a role but status can help you with your smv
you wont get "status" if you wear sweatpants and autistic shoes to school everyday and never shower and just look autistic in general no one will ever hear you out or talk to you to begin with

• +1
you wont get "status" if you wear sweatpants and autistic shoes to school everyday and never shower and just look autistic in general no one will ever hear you out or talk to you to begin with
if you look autistic but don’t act like it it’s different but yea it’s best to make a good impression rather then breaking it

• +1
Reactions: castizo
True, wish my college did this.
Yea usually they make little post with the paper but it’s sad to see some doesn’t have it

• +1
if you look autistic but don’t act like it it’s different but yea it’s best to make a good impression rather then breaking it
if you look autistic it doesnt matter if you dont act like it people will always assume ur a loser and make fun of you, i laugh when i see weird looking guys in my school and bully them with my friends when they walk past

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and kalluss
if you look autistic it doesnt matter if you dont act like it people will always assume ur a loser and make fun of you, i laugh when i see weird looking guys in my school and bully them with my friends when they walk past
Idk how you define looking autistic but if that’s by clothing I respect that I usually wear casual stuff gets me compliments for some reason I’m not trying to show off but it’s linked to the guide

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
you would bully me then 😢

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss and castizo
Idk how you define looking autistic but if that’s by clothing I respect that I usually wear casual stuff gets me compliments for some reason I’m not trying to show off but it’s linked to the guide
what do you wear?

what do you wear @sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
what do you wear?
Anything according to the season
It’s mostly brandless things but the only brand i wear during the summer and hot days are Ralph Lauren polos
But when the weather is aight I wear them black plain shirt with a normal set of pants one colour like it’s something you see normal citizen wearing not some adidas Nike bs

Bro i did all this and my rep to post ratio is still shit

• JFL
Oh wait I thought you were talking to me jfl

Anything according to the season
It’s mostly brandless things but the only brand i wear during the summer and hot days are Ralph Lauren polos
But when the weather is aight I wear them black plain shirt with a normal set of pants one colour like it’s something you see normal citizen wearing not some adidas Nike bs
what pants do you wear and why not good shoes?

what pants do you wear and why not good shoes?
My shoes are black you wouldn’t notice nor pay attention and my pants are either black grey or light grey

I don’t like coloured pants they look gay and austistic

My shoes are black you wouldn’t notice nor pay attention and my pants are either black grey or light grey
i asked you what type of pants, poor sign if you dont have nike or adidas shoes

i asked you what type of pants, poor sign if you dont have nike or adidas shoes
They don’t have a brand I don’t fucking now I don’t like brand on pants you can get better and cheaper ones

They don’t have a brand I don’t fucking now I don’t like brand on pants you can get better and cheaper ones
IM ASKING WHAT TYPE YOU RETARD, JEANS? SWEATPANTS?? ARE YOU DUMB??

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss and sportsmogger