How to gain a good reputation

They play with their friends, because they actually have friend circles unlike non-NT people
I mean in the context that you play games alone like a goblin ofc if your with friend that’s different

Bruh stop fucking arguing about pants @sportsmogger @castizo

Wear what the fuck you want

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and sportsmogger
Bruh stop fucking arguing about pants @sportsmogger @castizo

Wear what the fuck you want
I wear jeans but only true religion or affliction jeans

I dont like anything else

But i mostly wear sweatpants outside

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
THIS IS IRL NOT TALKING ABOUT POST AND RATIO REP

If you ever wanted to be somehow popular

and genuinely respected as a chill guys here a small guide on how
(Would maybe only work at hs college or school)

Step 1 : be nt
Yea it’s crucial to be nt if you aren’t then your gonna need to do acting class until you are or fake it

Step 2 : Join clubs that forces you to work on teams ( has to be a sport)

Reason: I joined the soccer/football option and we played a full match I managed to make my team win and score like 2 goal they were all very mirin me when I was talk to a friend a dude from the class told him about how I played so well

See if I had played so ass he could said that to him and poison the well but instead I actually played well makes a big difference

Step: 3 : Talk Talk Talk try to befriend people but do not consider to be your true friend

What I mean by this is you have to talk to them and figure out their interests when you find out about it try and make a compliment

(either they will suck your dick or return the favour by telling it to someone else thus making you more respectable and mirin in the eyes of people)

Step 4 : Offer things that helps the person needs

Reason: my X (very nt guy) told me if I want to go swim at first I made a excuse and stuff but when I noticed that he told mostly everyone he knew and they decline I decided to tell him that I can this week

What this does is just adding flavour to the well making it attracts more and more people thus making your reputation much better

Last step be a good listener

To be a listener is far better than to be a yapper cuck (learned the hard way) no one cares much about how your feelings they want some sort of validation and if people learn or see that your just guy who listen to people man you hit the jackpot because they will keep coming back to you your well will transform to a whole 5 star restaurant at this point

Again all this helped me a lot because I was consider a weird dude non nt creep before and now this is no longer the case

If you read all this thank you ily and wishes you the best

but if you didn’t then fuck you (unless your reputation is good)
Gay post

It’s not the truth stop sucking his dick out and accept it
i literally dont approach any bitch. they just come up to me. i aint no ltn like you. we both have different lives. its just the truth

• JFL
i literally dont approach any bitch. they just come up to me. i aint no ltn like you. we both have different lives. its just the truth
Saar I’m Chad I’m Chad please believe me Saar

Saar I’m Chad I’m Chad please believe me Saar
i never said im chad. im htn. not the most attractive guy in the school. but still girls come up me. i know you are ltn just by the thread.

• JFL
i never said im chad. im htn. not the most attractive guy in the school. but still girls come up me. i know you are ltn just by the thread.
In the slums of Mumbai you are a htn stop creating a fake life we all know what’s real and what’s not

• Love it
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
THIS IS IRL NOT TALKING ABOUT POST AND RATIO REP

If you ever wanted to be somehow popular

and genuinely respected as a chill guys here a small guide on how
(Would maybe only work at hs college or school)

Step 1 : be nt
Yea it’s crucial to be nt if you aren’t then your gonna need to do acting class until you are or fake it

Step 2 : Join clubs that forces you to work on teams ( has to be a sport)

Reason: I joined the soccer/football option and we played a full match I managed to make my team win and score like 2 goal they were all very mirin me when I was talk to a friend a dude from the class told him about how I played so well

See if I had played so ass he could said that to him and poison the well but instead I actually played well makes a big difference

Step: 3 : Talk Talk Talk try to befriend people but do not consider to be your true friend

What I mean by this is you have to talk to them and figure out their interests when you find out about it try and make a compliment

(either they will suck your dick or return the favour by telling it to someone else thus making you more respectable and mirin in the eyes of people)

Step 4 : Offer things that helps the person needs

Reason: my X (very nt guy) told me if I want to go swim at first I made a excuse and stuff but when I noticed that he told mostly everyone he knew and they decline I decided to tell him that I can this week

What this does is just adding flavour to the well making it attracts more and more people thus making your reputation much better

Last step be a good listener

To be a listener is far better than to be a yapper cuck (learned the hard way) no one cares much about how your feelings they want some sort of validation and if people learn or see that your just guy who listen to people man you hit the jackpot because they will keep coming back to you your well will transform to a whole 5 star restaurant at this point

Again all this helped me a lot because I was consider a weird dude non nt creep before and now this is no longer the case

If you read all this thank you ily and wishes you the best

but if you didn’t then fuck you (unless your reputation is good)
Good luck with allat for subhumans :feelskek:

• +1
was good back in like 2022
the game it's at its best rn almost every legend is good and it's fun af but shit matchmaking kills 70% of the experience tbh

• +1