How to gain height at 18?

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver
Give me anything bros. But serious answers only:ogre:

At best stretching

Increasing height at 18? Buddy, at that age killing yourself and re-rolling life in hopes of better height stat is unironically your only viable option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Stare, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Nothing you can really do you gotta focus on your face at that point...

Still could try to use an AI for like 3years like they are doing in studies for younger men to slow down further growth plates union

How tall are you

@189

• So Sad
Reactions: 189
5'8-5'9. I feel tiny

whats an al?

An ai not an al

Aromatase Inhibitor : Estrogen is the main cause of your growth plates closing, by putting it lower in your body you are slowing down growth plates closure. There are plenty of studies on AI used in that regards on young men leading to good final height increase, but the men were younger than you. Also don't forget it doesn't speed up growth velocity, it just give to your body more time to get taller as long as your growth plates are not too closed to allow further growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uglygoyim and Deleted member 6403
ai for some spine gains or save up money for LL

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13754
5'8-5'9. I feel tiny

whats an al?
JFL dude, you’re fine if you’re 5‘9. Your problem is probably your frame and/or face. Of course you won’t mog anyone even if your fully gymmaxx, I mean, I’m 15 and I mog you in that sense, but there are people who have it much worse. Imagine being a 5’2 balding indian janitor? Just imagine the situation.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
JFL dude, you’re fine if you’re 5‘9. Your problem is probably your frame and/or face. Of course you won’t mog anyone even if your fully gymmaxx, I mean, I’m 15 and I mog you in that sense, but there are people who have it much worse. Imagine being a 5’2 balding indian janitor? Just imagine the situation.
Agreed, at least in France if at 5'9 you think height is your problem you gotta think again about it.

Under 5'8 like me is another story to be honest :lul:

Agreed, at least in France if at 5'9 you think height is your problem you gotta think again about it.

Under 5'8 like me is another story to be honest :lul:
Yeah, I live in Argentina where if you’re 5’9 you’re average. I’m 5’10.5 and some women told me that I was tall lmao. You still need to be white and attractive. Why do you think argentina is so white? Only whites reproduce here lol.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim and Slyfex8