How to gain muscle with 0 fat

A

Argentinazi

Iron
Im like 11-12%and my hollow cheeks look insane now but i need just a lil bit more muscle,is there any way to gain muscle with 0 fat??

Yes with tren (srs)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Argentinazi and PsychoDsk
yes. if youve never worked out before then you can gain muscle and not gain fat for a short period of time or if you take anabolic steroids.

if those arent for you then just lean bulk as strict as possible or bulk for a year then cut so you lose all the body fat you gained but keep most of the muscle you gained.

• +1
Reactions: trkshpsycho and PsychoDsk
lifting weights

yes. if youve never worked out before then you can gain muscle and not gain fat for a short period of time or if you take anabolic steroids.

if those arent for you then just lean bulk as strict as possible or bulk for a year then cut so you lose all the body fat you gained but keep most of the muscle you gained.
Na i already have some muscle so probably wont work,i guess ill lean bulk thx

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
No point, unless you're getting noob gains you will gain much slower if not eating in a surplus

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and autistic_tendencies
this is all cope, you can still gain muscle on a slow cut. as long as you have some excess fat stored on your body you can build muscle. It won't be as much as on a bulk but still very remarkable considering cutting the calories down.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Argentinazi and autistic_tendencies
No point, unless you're getting noob gains you will gain much slower if not eating in a surplus
I have some muscle so its not like i actually need to gain muscle but i need to keep lean cus i start college in a week,so is it posible? Even if i gain little muscle

this is all cope, you can still gain muscle on a slow cut. as long as you have some excess fat stored on your body you can build muscle. It won't be as much as on a bulk but still very remarkable considering cutting the calories down.
So just slight deficit high protein and progressive overload would work??

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
So just slight deficit high protein and progressive overload would work in a deficit?
yes protein from muscle meats and eggs. it's really really important to progressive overload so your muscles will be signalled to grow no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi
yes protein from muscle meats and eggs. it's really really important to progressive overload so your muscles will be signalled to grow no matter what
Okk thanks i’ll give it a try

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I have some muscle so its not like i actually need to gain muscle but i need to keep lean cus i start college in a week,so is it posible? Even if i gain little muscle
It's definitely possible go for it

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi