How to gain penis size in 5 days

No because then the no innovations happen what so ever and penis enlargement is always seen as a taboo I would rather it be normalized
so what are you even doing lmfao? imagine working on yourself and then muh awakening those normies who initially mocked you for being blackpilled jfl at your cuck mentality also it will just worsen your position and I'm not saying that to belittle you but are you self-improving to be better than average or to stay average?
no we don't, gatekeep it so average dick size doesn't go up an entire inch
exactly

let them cope with technique and foreplay bro

so what are you even doing lmfao? imagine working on yourself and then muh awakening those normies who initially mocked you for being blackpilled jfl at your cuck mentality also it will just worsen your position and I'm not saying that to belittle you but are you self-improving to be better than average or to stay average?

exactly

let them cope with technique and foreplay bro

Your looking at this from a short sited view point more normie support gives it more funding so more studies with anti lysl oxidase and tunica remodelling can be funded so we can do 4 to 5 year follow up studies imagine it being mainstream that every nigger with a 4 inch penis can get an 8 an 8 incher you think that wouldn't fix the problem

Your looking at this from a short sited view point more normie support gives it more funding so more studies with anti lysl oxidase and tunica remodelling can be funded so we can do 4 to 5 year follow up studies imagine it being mainstream that every nigger with a 4 inch penis can get an 8 an 8 incher you think that wouldn't fix the problem
completely retarded viewpoint

I measured on the side, is that how you do it? I lost all the fat in my pubes region and my dick looks long asf. I think I get why they say tall skinny guys got big cocks.
Measure from the front of your dick

over for megadosecels

inb4 how to reverse kidney stone thread jfl
Lol. Uneducated^

Although I forgot to mention to take 1000mg Milk Thistle alongside that daily to protect liver. Kidney stones wont happen

i need desperately to increase dick size.

Had a really humiliating time last saturday.

If you have any advice, i’d be happy to be guided.
Jfl what happened? girl laughed or walked out?

Jfl what happened? girl laughed or walked out?
struggling with ED due to starvation and Finasteride.

We had sex but my dick wasn’t hard and when we finished she went to tell her friends i was small (im 5.8)…

I Think she did it to take revenge because i think it’s like an insult for us to not get hard for them so she got mad