How to gain weight if you have fast metabolism and low appetite (SIMPLE GUIDE)

AverageConnoisseur

AverageConnoisseur

Iron
1) The solution to appetite issue is simple. Many of you would say muh mk677 or equipoise, but you build up tolerance to mk and eq is just not for everyone and doesnt work for everyone. Just drop 45 mg of Mirtazapine before bed. Trust me, you will become ravenous. Plus its a SSRNI, gives you better mood
2) Check out if you have worms in your intestine. Many people have them but don't realize it. Treating them is also simple, just take Nemozole 400 mg every day for 10-14 days, it will kill all the worms

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and PsychoH
eat

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
inject mass

• +1
put bricks on feet
each brick 1kg to 10kg increase

• +1
I take mirtazapine and yeah it makes you hungry but only for the short time before bed and you don’t want to eat a lot right before sleeping.

The real trick to gaining weight is to track everything, and eat more meals throughout the day starting as early as you can in the day. Also just anecdotal but I’ve noticed my only successful bulking cycle was when I was eating a bit healthier. Sandwiches are bulking hacks

Having worms in your stomach is a good thing. They exist to deal with the toxicity. To gain weight naturally and healthy you need to eat a lot of raw milk and raw eggs.

Having worms in your stomach is a good thing. They exist to deal with the toxicity. To gain weight naturally and healthy you need to eat a lot of raw milk and raw eggs.
written by worms

• JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
I take mirtazapine and yeah it makes you hungry but only for the short time before bed and you don’t want to eat a lot right before sleeping.

The real trick to gaining weight is to track everything, and eat more meals throughout the day starting as early as you can in the day. Also just anecdotal but I’ve noticed my only successful bulking cycle was when I was eating a bit healthier. Sandwiches are bulking hacks
Why don’t you take it during the day?

I got a good solution!
To gain weight!!

its to eat more dumbass niggas

• JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded