How to gaslight women 101 - tested method

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'd like to say that this method works, it works especially well for me. I have a high trust face and am a very likeable person irl, if you are some autist who is highly unpopular/hated, this might not work.
Anyways here goes

Gaslighting 101
Some key concepts to this method of gas lighting. You need to make the girl FEEL irrational and you have to dominate the conversation hard, you should not come off as intimidating or aggressive but simply in a tone where you are trying to make her understand why she is wrong. If you've ever worked with kids, when you tell them off you don't yell at them, you tell them in a calm and understanding tone what they did wrong and why it was wrong. ALWAYS DIVERT THE CONVERSATION ABOUT YOURSELF!

Without further adue the method

So I like to explain by example, here is an example I had with some chick when I was 17 (some fat white whore who had a thing for me JFL)

Her:- Why do you keep calling me a whore?
Me:- What are you on about?
Her:- You said I was a whore because of my nipple piercing
Me:- You sound very feminine when angry, lowkey sort of cute
Her:- Stop, it's not funny. You keep saying I'm a whore
Me:- *holds her hand* (we were sitting on a table btw) Look. You keep making these serious accusations against me despite me not meaning any malice, you on the other hand mean malice. Just think about it logically, you come here making these accusations against me with no real reason, why? Do you just want to try to upset me or something? I obviously like you, hence we always talk. Why do you do this?
Her:- No I didn't mean it like that
Me:- Look, don't talk or anything. Just think about the whole issue please, I know you are rational and it's why I like hanging out with you
Her:- I just get a little upset you called me a whore, that's it
Me:- I understand you feel a little upset, but that doesn't justify you trying to upset me. Bring the issue up like a grownup.
Her:- Okay, I'm sorry about lashing out on you.

Technique 1:- Redirection/ice breaking
This chick I knew well, and she was always concerned about not looking fem since she was like 5'8. My first comment about her sounding fem, was based on a kernel of truth. It was true she sounded higher pitched, but my comment was clearly said as a joke. This puts shit in my frame, I'm controlling the convo. She has to BRING me to the table to discuss this issue. Breaking the ice/redirecting already set the mood to not be as serious.

Technique 2:- Holding hand.
Touch is vital tbh, holding the hand isn't too sexual. Could be my high trust face, but whenever I do the hand hold thing before I start lying girls believe anything that comes out of my mouth. It makes you appear more trustworthy, comforts people/makes them feel guilty since it makes them feel like you're a very warm person.

Technique 3:- Giving instructions.
I told her not to talk and just think of the issue, suggesting the things I told her were even somewhat intelligent/thought provoking. I've made her unable to express her viewpoint and centred the entire convo around me and her interaction towards me rather than the other way around. Girls are fucking stupid, they won't clock on. They'll still think the interaction is about them. Giving instructions is an excellent tool to use, as nietzsche says in thus spoke zarathustra "everyone wants to be a sheep no one wants to be a shepherd". People look for the easy way out, being told exact instructions is easy. Figuring shit out yourself is hard, hence instructions are so vital.

Technique 4:- Accusing her
Classic technique, but be careful. A lot of girls might clock on to it and accuse you of gaslighting, keep frame. Tell them their accusation of gaslighting is ironically gaslighting, and that she does not have the freedom to just try to make you upset for no reason. Argue emotions not logic

Technique 5:- Flattery
Everyone lacks something, men for example are never told they are good looking, thus men crave compliments and lap them up. Women are never told they're smart, thus they lap up compliments about them being smart. Find out what your target lacks, and give them it as a reward for compliance. I've told this story to many people, but flattery brings you places. When I ws 17 I had an overdue library book, and there was this incel looking fucker behind the counter. Before I even put the book on the counter, I strike up a convo and tell him he has a lovely necklace and it suits him very well. I shit you not, this poor incel went bright red and smiled so hard - jfl I made the poor fuckers day. Give in the overdue book, and act surprised I have to pay a fine. Ask incel if he can just ignore the fine. Mf said okay sure, and boom. I did not pay the fine and got off. Flattery must be subtle and relevant and seem geniune.

Technique 6:- Be understanding
I act very understanding and rational, in comparison I frame the chick as emotional and unstable. The entire convo I dominated, but to her it seemed like I was talking about her behaviour, when in reality the convo was about how I felt. By acting understanding, warm and making her feel good. She feels bad for bringing the topic up.

Note

This works well for me due to high trust face and people saying I look "innocent", might not work for a high t masc slayer idk. But it's always worked for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member, Darkthrone and 4 others
mirin low inhib chad:feelskek:
I was 17 back then and was very low inhib. I think I might have been on the spectrum or some shit, I can vividly remember me arguing about the holocaust when I was 16. To me I thought it was socially acceptable because everyone online was doing it. My teacher did make me understand, and was glad I was open minded tbh.

I've now calmed my behaviour down a bit since I dropped lsd and shrooms. But the autism behaviour does creep out sometimes

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and teenmax
I’m driving around looking for food I’ll read it later

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Hm. Ur 1 evil motherfucker no doubt. u and I may have different approaches to women. (I beat the ever living shit out of them. U destroy them with the careful words). Regardless u and i are evil sons of bitches

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and FailedNormieManlet
Hm. Ur 1 evil motherfucker no doubt. u and I may have different approaches to women. (I beat the ever living shit out of them. U destroy them with the careful words). Regardless u and i are evil sons of bitches
I'm not evil bro

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Me:- *holds her hand* (we were sitting on a table btw) Look. You keep making these serious accusations against me despite me not meaning any malice, you on the other hand mean malice. Just think about it logically, you come here making these accusations against me with no real reason, why? Do you just want to try to upset me or something? I obviously like you, hence we always talk. Why do you do this?

Autism detected

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and FailedNormieManlet

Autism detected
I have autism

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Interesting read

You try this to a black girl and she’ll jump out of your car 🚗

Don't think this can apply for adults unless you're Alain Delon