How to get a better brow ridge during puberty

acensionincoming

acensionincoming

copecel pubertycel
if any one knows any methods leave them down below

I was about to post the same exact thing, I'm thinking of squinting, growing my brows lower with castor oil, and bonesmash withd3+k2 for bone growth in my orbitals. Lastly add vollufiline to reduce UEE and improve hooding. Thoughts? mostly I need a lot of bone growth in my nasal bone and brow ridge and I don't know if it's enough. attached is my end goal
IMG 20231029 102905

Attachments

• IMG_20231029_102905.jpg
    IMG_20231029_102905.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
bump

• +1
bump

• +1
I was about to post the same exact thing, I'm thinking of squinting, growing my brows lower with castor oil, and bonesmash withd3+k2 for bone growth in my orbitals. Lastly add vollufiline to reduce UEE and improve hooding. Thoughts? mostly I need a lot of bone growth in my nasal bone and brow ridge and I don't know if it's enough. attached is my end goalView attachment 2518939
was thinking the same i’m trying to test max to see if it has an effect i might start boxing more often as sometimes you can develop stronger bones from getting hit

• Woah
Reactions: zz67
Test

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Testosterone DHT and HGH
I don't know if it's safe tho, since it may make you look ogre as it won't only affect the brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 3105
You'll have no luck with anything but violently injecting androgenic compounds and be ready to face the heaps of downsides that come with it... all with the hopes of getting a bit of browridge remodeling
Downsides are a big meme.

was thinking the same i’m trying to test max to see if it has an effect i might start boxing more often as sometimes you can develop stronger bones from getting hit
just bonesmash and sprint, lift weights but the test boost is only a bit ig, steroids don't make sense

ong im not coping that much to hop on steroids

rub testoserone gel on your browridge