How to get a better jawline?

D

Deleted member 31454

I'm 24/7 dysfunctionally horny
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Posts
1,136
Reputation
932
Does mewing actually work or no? If so what should I use to get a better jawline
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel
Maybe in puberty it might work try it anyways it's harmless and free so I see no downside. Also leanmaxx if fat common sense.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31454
clench and or chew
 
Maybe in puberty it might work try it anyways it's harmless and free so I see no downside. Also leanmaxx if fat common sense.
I'm 18
 
Does mewing actually work or no? If so what should I use to get a better jawline
Yes, it works.
Bone remodels when force is applied over time, the effects of mewing are drastically increased while the bone is still growing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 31454
Lifting weights masculinized my face and made my jaw more pronounced and squared off
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, 2023cel and Deleted member 31454
Lifting weights masculinized my face and made my jaw more pronounced and squared off
Yeah cause it boosted your test the weights itself directly didn’t do anything to your face
 

Similar threads

zygocell141
Replies
2
Views
64
zygocell141
zygocell141
idontusethiswebsite
Replies
1
Views
34
SixVase
S
T
Replies
1
Views
52
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
betterlooks
Replies
3
Views
41
jflmeister
jflmeister
ryno
Replies
11
Views
112
edelknowsball
edelknowsball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top