How to get a big neck?

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
What are the best safe neck exercises? I've heard that neck bridges are dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Dangerous if you are doing advance ones before all The Basics. Wrestlers do this shit from young age with easier variatons of Bridges.
Try easier Bridges and neck lifts from laying down
Also i think you dont need that gay strap on shit
Bodyweight is enough, you carry your damn head The whole day so try not to extremyl taxx it first month of doing it

Like the guy before said, start easy, one really big neck grower for me was lie down, put a dumbbell on your forehead (hold it in place with hands) and lift your head, you can even do it with no weights and resistance from your hands. But in general:
Three movements (extension, lateral and flexion)
Just do progressive overload, treat it like growing other muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .👽.
Neck curls is the only thing you need for a big neck work your way up with weights everyweek and do 4x25 i already gained 1 cm in 3 weeks

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ProAcktiv, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Neck curls is the only thing you need for a big neck work your way up with weights everyweek and do 4x25 i already gained 1 cm in 3 weeks
It’s a pump or muscle memory, or fat. There’s no way in hell you gained 1 cm of lean muscle in 3 weeks. 2 months maybe.

It’s a pump or muscle memory, or fat. There’s no way in hell you gained 1 cm of lean muscle in 3 weeks. 2 months maybe.
they say you can easily gain 2 inches in 2 months in that neck imgur because neck is fast responding

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I have a decent neck genetically, but I do neck curls 2-4 times per week. I started out with a 5KG plate (like 12lb?) and did 25 reps for 3 sets, then increased 5 reps per week. The neck gets strong quickly and apparantly gains size quickly through direct work. Jeff Nippard did a video on it.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Wallenberg and Lars
they say you can easily gain 2 inches in 2 months in that neck imgur because neck is fast responding
I have been training it very well and I gained 2 inches in 8 months. The only time you can gain 2 inches in 2 months is if you were anorexic and then you started eating 6000 calories daily and training. Otherwise 3 inches a year, and no growth after 1.5-2 years.

I have been training it very well and I gained 2 inches in 8 months. The only time you can gain 2 inches in 2 months is if you were anorexic and then you started eating 6000 calories daily and training. Otherwise 3 inches a year, and no growth after 1.5-2 years.
Its likely that someone completely DYEL would see way better gains from direct work than someone who had lived an athletic lifestyle or had good genetics for neck size though. Especially considering the neck is involved in a lot of athletic movements etc.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .*my*.
neck curls are legit, but like other muscles you need progressive overload. Incorporate 10lbs and 25 lbs plates.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Wallenberg
I started doing neck curls 3x15 with 11 lbs/5kg plate. Will increase reps to 50 and then use bigger plate. Let's see if this grows my neck.

I started doing neck curls 3x15 with 11 lbs/5kg plate. Will increase reps to 50 and then use bigger plate. Let's see if this grows my neck.
neck curls are legit, but like other muscles you need progressive overload. Incorporate 10lbs and 25 lbs plates.
I have a decent neck genetically, but I do neck curls 2-4 times per week. I started out with a 5KG plate (like 12lb?) and did 25 reps for 3 sets, then increased 5 reps per week. The neck gets strong quickly and apparantly gains size quickly through direct work. Jeff Nippard did a video on it.
do you guys know if this bodyweight neck routine would give me neck gains if i do it 3x-4x a week

MakinitHappen said this was the best neck workout video

If you do train back as it must be with rows, and rack pull and your genetics in neck are not terrible...u will grow a really good neck.
If not...there are plenty routines on the internet with towels and shit like that who can really help if you wanna focus a lot on that

Bear in mind with neck training and curls the muscle below your chin (Geniohyoid muscle) can get hypertrophied and ruin your jawline. Look up Tamaev Asxab and or Arnold Schwarzenegger before he trained a lot and after. You can see the jawline is ruined. Same thing happened to me my muscle under my chin is very hypertrophied even after not training neck for a year. I think it is because of elevated neck (from a bench or chair) instead of on the floor, because I went all the way back and whatnot and for keep my face forward and together I have to pull my face in via that muscle.

Also look up Brock Lesnar profile. He still has a giga mega jawline but imagine if that shit under his jaw wasn't there. Ultra mega giga chiga chad

Bear in mind with neck training and curls the muscle below your chin (Geniohyoid muscle) can get hypertrophied and ruin your jawline. Look up Tamaev Asxab and or Arnold Schwarzenegger before he trained a lot and after. You can see the jawline is ruined. Same thing happened to me my muscle under my chin is very hypertrophied even after not training neck for a year. I think it is because of elevated neck (from a bench or chair) instead of on the floor, because I went all the way back and whatnot and for keep my face forward and together I have to pull my face in via that muscle.

Also look up Brock Lesnar profile. He still has a giga mega jawline but imagine if that shit under his jaw wasn't there. Ultra mega giga chiga chad
What? That's just skin and bloat you bafoon. Of course a 250 pound Arnold will be more bloated JFL!

Rich Piana's 8 hour neck workout would disagree. Whatever it takes!

Dont do Neck bridges if you are concerned
Curls are safe if you keep a proper posture doing them (chintucking without any curvature in cervical vertebrae)
This will be a good watch

Use hand resistance exercises like the ones in this video

good question

Dont do Neck bridges if you are concerned
Curls are safe if you keep a proper posture doing them (chintucking without any curvature in cervical vertebrae)
This will be a good watch

cope, if he would do neck bridges he wouldnt have such a puny neck

dont take advice on necktraining from someone that has a small neck

do you guys know if this bodyweight neck routine would give me neck gains if i do it 3x-4x a week

MakinitHappen said this was the best neck workout video

you wont get a big neck with these bodyweight exercises

cope, if he would do neck bridges he wouldnt have such a puny neck

dont take advice on necktraining from someone that has a small neck
Just fuck your cervical spine forever and lose sensation in arm leading to atrophy ultimately for some neck gains
He isnt the only one who says that
Many people advise against neck bridges especially if you dont have any history of doing them like boxers or fighters. Even in them these injuries are common

Just fuck your cervical spine forever and lose sensation in arm leading to atrophy ultimately for some neck gains
He isnt the only one who says that
Many people advise against neck bridges especially if you dont have any history of doing them like boxers or fighters. Even in them these injuries are common
bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel