how to get a bone age x-ray?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
Title. And has anyone gotten a bone age x ray after prolonged aromasin consumption. Ive been on 12.5mg aromasin everyday for the past 3-4months so it would be interesting to see how my bone age has progressed

@Henry_Gandy u talked w an endocrinologist about this shit and in past threads i saw u talk about how u got bone age scans, could u further describe the effects an AI had on ur bone age?

@ItisOver @Henry_Gandy @AscendingHero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
When I broke my leg I asked to doctor to check my growth plates and he did. If you show up to an office and ask for an x-ray just to check your bone age they will dismiss you. Unless you have a real condition like delayed puberty or GH deficiency then they will think you are autistic (which you are if you want to be taller than 184).

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
When I broke my leg I asked to doctor to check my growth plates and he did. If you show up to an office and ask for an x-ray just to check your bone age they will dismiss you. Unless you have a real condition like delayed puberty or GH deficiency then they will think you are autistic (which you are if you want to be taller than 184).
All NT white guys over 6'3 (that i know personally) who dont have deformed faces from acromegaly are slayers irl, u are def doing something wrong man

All NT white guys over 6'3 (that i know personally) who dont have deformed faces from acromegaly are slayers irl, u are def doing something wrong man
No they aren't. You're coping so hard. They probably have htn/chadlite faces. They would slay just as much at 5'9".

The issue is that modern men with their shit hormonal profiles have fucked up development which results in a small skull, frame, and consequently height. Then they complain about height all day as if that's the primary issue. Correlation =/ causation.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be over 184, I am 182 and get heightmogged to oblivion by white lanklets whenever I go downtown. Any height less than bare minimum 186cm (6'1) and its over for you.
@TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Nothing wrong with wanting to be over 184, I am 182 and get heightmogged to oblivion by white lanklets whenever I go downtown. Any height less than bare minimum 186cm (6'1) and its over for you.
@TeenAscender
No increase to smv past 5'9".

@TeenAscender
ofc i know that too well 50% of my friends are 6'3 and up

im 16 so im tryna be atleast 188+ with heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
ofc i know that too well 50% of my friends are 6'3 and up

im 16 so im tryna be atleast 188+ with heightmaxxing
What are you taking to heightmaxx?

HGH n AI for now, will add a megadose of MK4 and DHT gel and IGF 1 LR3 in the coming Mmonths
How much u got the hgh for?
Can u tell the rate per 100Iu?