how to get a ct scan without seeing a doctor?

D

Dog

Banned
i'm too high inhib to ask a doctor for a referral cuz i dont want them to think im crazy, advice?

if you are not hypochondriac who asks for tests and scans weekly then i don't see why it should be a problem.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
what should we say if they ask why?
if you are not hypochondriac who asks for tests and scans weekly then i don't see why it should be a problem.

I don't know why you want a ct scan but if you give a good reason like chest pain or shortness of breath they wont hesitate and will make you pass one, especially after the clot shot they don't want to take any chance I know many young people who got one or an mri

Just say you’re seeing a maxillofacial surgeon and they need a 3DCT and they will refer you. It’s not a big deal. If they push you for a reason you can just say you have sleep apnea and the doctor wants a scan. It’s no biggie.

it's really not that deep, they make money off you

i'm too high inhib to ask a doctor for a referral cuz i dont want them to think im crazy, advice?

in most countries you do not need a medical prescription to undergo xray or ct scan in a medical laboratory.