How to get a girl hooked to you

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
On the first date, take her to do something that will activate her adrenaline, something like sky diving. She will associate that thrill feeling with you. That’s why I think the bad boy with a bike concept works, girls get their heart racing riding on a bike 100 mph.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 13 others
good looking face and nothing else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, RealSurgerymax and 15 others
Good looks and a big dick (if you have this you'll get laid on the first date). Make sure you have the biggest dick she has ever taken in her life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Bitch, amorfati and 8 others
Brb skydiving on every date 😇

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
On the first date, take her to do something that will activate her adrenaline, something like sky diving. She will associate that thrill feeling with you. That’s why I think the bad boy with a bike concept works, girls get their heart racing riding on a bike 100 mph.
nice

Locking her in my basement

(in gta)

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just go sky diving bro. She'll have to go tandem strapped to another dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6403, RICO and 3 others
Just give her a good dicking

rather be hated on the internet than hated irl for being ugly like you 😋
Lol, doesn't matter if "autistic" incel retards on a site like this think I'm ugly. Women are attracted, and that's all that matters.

Good sex to get her hooked I bet, but good sex comes with experience and a good face. Face is vital tbh, significantly more orgasms for her since it's more mental.

All this betabuxxing travel shit jfl

Good sex to get her hooked I bet, but good sex comes with experience and a good face. Face is vital tbh, significantly more orgasms for her since it's more mental.

All this betabuxxing travel shit jfl
It doesn’t have to be skydiving, I felt I didn’t have to elaborate on this. Anything that gets her adrenaline going will do the job, again if she will smash on the first date maybe it’s not the move.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I've read about this theory in academia. Where did you hear abut this? have a source? I want to learn more about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I've read about this theory in academia. Where did you hear abut this? have a source? I want to learn more about it.
Ye I've heard about it too but the effect isn't that significant, cope to a certain degree

• +1
Reactions: RICO

Just behave like a cat: push/pull, with far less affection given than she ever gives

brb guys buying a semi automatic. gonna take her hunting dealers

Have really good sex, honestly if you can make a girl cum/squirt multiple times even if it's just with your fingers you will leave a very good impression

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Htobrother
Solid post. Women are guaranteed to be hooked to you if you immerse them into a roller coaster of emotions.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and kej3094
Good looks and a big dick (if you have this you'll get laid on the first date). Make sure you have the biggest dick she has ever taken in her life.
what are the chances of having an 7.5 inch erect dick being the biggest in her life?

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
take coke its cheaper and produces more adrenaline

Thats a meme and could be a failo
Keep coping. As long as you're under 10 inches in length, you are not going to hurt any woman. People who call it a meme are dicklets.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Keep coping. As long as you're under 10 inches in length, you are not going to hurt any woman. People who call it a meme are dicklets.
i'm just over 7 inches and i cant go fast from some positions bcuz she literarly cant take it you absolute coper.

U do realize all these guys on here talking about 12 inch dicks are fucking virgins right? and you do also realize the reason people are so obsessed with it is bcuz its most guys insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
i'm just over 7 inches and i cant go fast from some positions bcuz she literarly cant take it you absolute coper.

U do realize all these guys on here talking about 12 inch dicks are fucking virgins right? and you do also realize the reason people are so obsessed with it is bcuz its most guys insecurity
Don't tell me what is big and what is small, you gaslighter. I may be an ugly incel but I'm not low IQ enough to fall for your stupid lies. Even the non-virgins know that 8" x 6" is the most preferred and satisfying size. Elab on 'i cant go fast from some positions'.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Don't tell me what is big and what is small, you gaslighter. I may be an ugly incel but I'm not low IQ enough to fall for your stupid lies. Even the non-virgins know that 8" x 6" is the most preferred and satisfying size. Elab on 'i cant go fast from some positions'.
She literarly says "It feels too much". Even when i was khhv i read something about girls thinking hitting the fornix hurts too much.

Just go sky diving bro. She'll have to go tandem strapped to another dude.
Not practical, I guess there are ways to also stimulate adrenaline in foids when they're with you, in daily situations?

Or at least situations that require less logistics.

Im 5'6 so she Will only use me as an emotional tampon

Keep coping

Looks and SEX appeal mogg everything

I never went on a date shit thread :lul:

No face for your skydiving

If you get to this stage: big dick and great sex

good looking face and nothing else
Looks mogg.

Kinda legit-ish.
If one is to ugly to get interest based on looks alone.
And one needs to Jestermaxx oneself into a woman.

Expensive though.
Imagine having 4 dates per month. And doing adrenaline Jester activities, that costs like 200 usd per time.
$800 per month
$10.000 per year.
DAMN

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I actually went with a girl on our first date to an amusement park and took various rides, she still ghosted me after that, she was 13 btw...

what are the chances of having an 7.5 inch erect dick being the biggest in her life?
There's a decent chance, though if she perceives it as the biggest will depend on thickness too

There's a decent chance, though if she perceives it as the biggest will depend on thickness too
is the girth measured by wrapping tape measure around the Pinus?