How to get a GOOD job

D

Deleted member 21366

Iron
Fuck it, I ain't gonna work in any warehouse, grocery store or any of this shit. Being around normies and listening to their negroid imbecil talk plus possibly having to fight them since they will make up in their mind I am their enemy or something, which fucks with you mental health, and then also physical requirments which I due to crooked pelvis which caused through years plus gymmaxxing uneven muscles can't pass 'cause it fatigues my body as fuck and hurts and even out to some degree some of this muscles it will take months and it is not sure if I ever will not have problem with it beyond gym.

This works are fuckin beneath me since I ain't low IQ normie who can cope with this shit and see no problem in it at all.

I am trying to get a job at 3D Graphics in which I am avarage, so that's why I try to better my portfolio, but what if it still won't work? There is too much competition in anything.

Even when I was lastly desperate I tried to find a job at warehouses, as a delivery man etc. and sent above 20 CV's yet no one even there after (3 interviews 'cause that was the amount I got after sending all this shit) wants me.

How the fuck to break out of this cycle? It is madness. Better to be dead than alive. All this fuckin shit to eat, sleep, survive and if you have a chance reproduce and then die like any other animal. All fuckin' same schemes like any other living shit does, which has no point at all. It just is and for most it is suffering. Fuck life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 16220, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
0 not reading your sob story

0 not reading your sob story
then go fuck yourself. I am fucking opening and you try to come out as better than me. Piece of shit. Hope you die in bad accident or they torture you.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and ManletBlackcel
Use lots of spit and train your gag reflex

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Learn math. Life is too short not to feel the beauty and elegance of mathematics - the language of the universe.

then go fuck yourself. I am fucking opening and you try to come out as better than me. Piece of shit. Hope you die in bad accident or they torture you.

your family laughed at you like that when you were born and knew it's over for you
keep coping being a warehouse cuck :lul:. A lot of people here work these kinds of jobs yet they are not making a thread complaining that they have to work. Meanwhile you're complaining about working while having muh high IQ and muh they're beneath me. Fuck off

keep coping being a warehouse cuck :lul:. A lot of people here work these kinds of jobs yet they are not making a thread complaining that they have to work. Meanwhile you're complaining about working while having muh high IQ and muh they're beneath me. Fuck off
yeah I am complaining 'cause unlike you I am not putting up with that bullshit and stupid fucks like you. Yeah, I gotta worship the fuckin low paying jobs like a fucking normie and have pride in it and insult people who hate it. You are fuckin drone and imbecil. Hope you fuckin die miserable way fuckin npc. YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT COMPLAINING, you are fuckin idiot. Stupid fuck. FUCKIN NORMIE FUCK I WANNA FUCKIN SQUEEZE YOUR HEAD

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Vain786
yeah I am complaining 'cause unlike you I am not putting up with that bullshit and stupid fucks like you. Yeah, I gotta worship the fuckin low paying jobs like a fucking normie and have pride in it and insult people who hate it. You are fuckin drone and imbecil. Hope you fuckin die miserable way fuckin npc. YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT COMPLAINING, you are fuckin idiot. Stupid fuck. FUCKIN NORMIE FUCK I WANNA FUCKIN SQUEEZE YOUR HEAD
dnrd but if you actually were high IQ you would have figured it out jfl

dnrd but if you actually were high IQ you would have figured it out jfl
tell that to Natty Fatty who has 130 IQ and NEETs and previous to that worked in fuckin warehouses, landscaping or fastfoods. Seem you to fuckin stupid to comprehend many variables that cause your current situation dumb fuck

tell that to Natty Fatty who has 130 IQ and NEETs and previous to that worked in fuckin warehouses, landscaping or fastfoods. Seem you to fuckin stupid to comprehend many variables that cause your current situation dumb fuck
That you?

I quit my warehouse job. I would rather be a homeless dog than spend 10 hours a day in that prison again.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Vain786
I quit my warehouse job. I would rather be a homeless dog than spend 10 hours a day in that prison again.
All you did was join the reserve army of labor.

The graphic design industry is way smaller than warehousing, etc. If you need money it's more likely you'll be employed in those sectors. We don't have much a choice.

I know dude it's terrible we are all dirt poor and we are literally slaves in real life then escape to a dream where we are free champions via video games and music. The average guy IS A SLAVE to another mans wishes and there's nothing we can do about it. It's fucking over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT and ManletBlackcel