HOW TO GET A HOT ASIAN GF ONLINE (HIGH SUCCESS RATE)

gtbsg1

gtbsg1

Iron
Today I will show you how to get a hot asian GF.

There are two methods: vidyamaxx or thugmaxx

asians only like black guys (if they are hood asian/ABG) and white/asian dudes( (if vidyamaxx).

First things first for vidyamaxx I recommend grinding valorant since a lot of hot asians and mtb+ play the game for some reason. For this I recommend grinding the game 8+ hours everyday until you are at least immortal rank, use TenZ aim train guide to help you out. After every game watch your VODs and see what is based with your gameplay (gamesense decision making etc) and iron those out. Soon you should be at immortal/radiant level (highest ranks in the game). Now after this load up swift play and when you hear a feminine voice start vidyamaxx and end the game with 30+ kills. When she sees you carrying the game she is gonna be turned on and add you on discord or smth like that. Then it’s free game from there

Next you should work on your physique obvs. Start getting lean build and work on your forearms especially. When you are leanmaxxed after every gym session take pics of your pump and with your veins popping out (asian e girls love that shit) and you should be good. Keep in mind if you’re not at least Mtn and 6 foot plus don’t even think about this bro it’s over for you. But if you are just follow these steps and you’re good.

Next up if you’re a black man just thugmaxx and get dreads (don’t cut your hair get starter dreads you’ll look like a subhuman incel) and yeah you should be good. Obviously work on your physique and everything but you should easily get those hood asians.

This applies to all races but fashionmaxx asap easiest way to ascend.

Feel free to leave any comments and questions below

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Nazi Germany, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others

asians only like black guys (if they are hood asian/ABG) and white/asian dudes( (if vidyamaxx).

First things first for vidyamaxx I recommend grinding valorant since a lot of hot asians and mtb+ play the game for some reason. For this I recommend grinding the game 8+ hours everyday until you are at least immortal rank, use TenZ aim train guide to help you out. After every game watch your VODs and see what is based with your gameplay (gamesense decision making etc) and iron those out. Soon you should be at immortal/radiant level (highest ranks in the game). Now after this load up swift play and when you hear a feminine voice start vidyamaxx and end the game with 30+ kills. When she sees you carrying the game she is gonna be turned on and add you on discord or smth like that. Then it’s free game from there

Next you should work on your physique obvs. Start getting lean build and work on your forearms especially. When you are leanmaxxed after every gym session take pics of your pump and with your veins popping out (asian e girls love that shit) and you should be good. Keep in mind if you’re not at least Mtn and 6 foot plus don’t even think about this bro it’s over for you. But if you are just follow these steps and you’re good.

Next up if you’re a black man just thugmaxx and get dreads (don’t cut your hair get starter dreads you’ll look like a subhuman incel) and yeah you should be good. Obviously work on your physique and everything but you should easily get those hood asians.

make one about white ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoKhao, Jova and Falcon_Flam

the most retarded shit ive ever heard lmao..... :lul:

just download snapchat big bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, watah, Blonde and 4 others

:lul::lul::lul:
Doing all that valorant bullshit, gymmaxing, leanmaxxing, being atleast 6 feet and above average face just to go for some ugly asian bitch, fucking over

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, Shkreliii and gtbsg1
Bro look at Tenz he has a hot asian gf but he is ltn by you guys standards

I agree tho online dating is cope for most men :feelshmm:
and?
he had to become the best of the best.

im litteraly going to live in thailand soon for a month or so.
and its much easier than becoming a pro in gaming jfl.

and?
he had to become the best of the best.

im litteraly going to live in thailand soon for a month or so.
and its much easier than becoming a pro in gaming jfl.
Imagine you bag a stacylite thai and you find out she’s a ladyboy:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

For this I recommend grinding the game 8+ hours everyday until you are at least immortal rank.
Stopped reading after this. Also jfl if you this gonna work :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, xantrooper and Shkreliii

stopped reading at "asian" WHO THE FUCK WANTS A ASIAN GF

• JFL
Reactions: rrm_ss2

Fuck valorant. I fuck asian bitches while playing cs

• +1
Reactions: castizo
there isnt any agbs in the uk:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: castizo
CS is so clear but too many neck beards especially in comp
I started playing cs when I was 14 then at 15 went to lans to destroy those neck beards :lul: i been winning and winning since then

Hell nah I'll give them all to you bro don't like abgs ❤️ you can take them all
Asians are not that hard bro at the end of the day they are another type of girls

• Love it
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
I started playing cs when I was 14 then at 15 went to lans to destroy those neck beards :lul: i been winning and winning since then
Every time i get cooked on the game I find satisfaction knowing that I mog them into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
I mean have you seen m0nesy girls are all over him:lul: met him irl cool guy
The only thing that keeps me alive is that I'm this close to play to tier 3 tier 2 cs (y) imagine finding out that I was lurking this website before going pro in cs :lul:

shut ur ugly ass up faggot :lul:

BlameF is just gymcel ngl
Say that to his face :lul: I know one of his friends and he told me that irl he is actually pretty flamie about any shit might be roids rage :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gtbsg1
nah this is a bluepilled cope thread.

Asian girls like - as white skin as possible, european facial features, tall height, wealth, big d, blonde/brown hair, blue eyes.

Black guys fit 0 of these standards. Black guys are the lowest SMV to asian women.

And yes valorant could be a way to get asian girls traffic to yourself since lots of them play it. but they wont be in your area, and its unreliable. Dating apps would be 100x easier

Overall 1/10 shit thread

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette

jfl at whites applying the advice creating the next ER