How to get a job in this economy?

B

Blockchain

Iron
How to get a job in this economy if your skillset is not unmatched for but you have extremely high iq but also debilitating mental illness which prevents you from concentration?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
just buy btc bro!:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and homo_faber
just buy btc bro!:feelsgood:
or JUST get a joby job, in the metaverse. Like decentraland.

16817.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Blockchain
Switch this to the "Moneymaking & Success" tab.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Blockchain and 1 other person
If you’re high Iq, just write an amazing cover letter and word salad your way through the interview

• +1
Start a Company, if no one else will give you a job.

Jack Ma was sub average IQ, Low work ethic, got rejected from dozens of minimum wage jobs in his area so he started a company, got smarter people to do the heavy lifting and now his networth is 37.3 billion.

I'm not saying you'll get that rich but a job is a handout, if no one will give you one, make your own.

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain
Start a Company, if no one else will give you a job.

Jack Ma was sub average IQ, Low work ethic, got rejected from dozens of minimum wage jobs in his area so he started a company, got smarter people to do the heavy lifting and now his networth is 37.3 billion.

I'm not saying you'll get that rich but a job is a handout, if no one will give you one, make your own.
What's the most profitable endeavour to invest learning in and just run with it and how to grow it efficiently?

I see tons of guys bit older than me starting shitty IT startups hoping to get rich and then give up a while later

What's the most profitable endeavour to invest learning in and just run with it and how to grow it efficiently?

I see tons of guys bit older than me starting shitty IT startups hoping to get rich and then give up a while later
you're smart. firgure it out.
on a serious note, find a field that interests you, invest your time and money into your own business/freelancing job and get looksmaxxed with all the money you have left

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Blockchain
you're smart. firgure it out.
on a serious note, find a field that interests you, invest your time and money into your own business/freelancing job and get looksmaxxed with all the money you have left

What jewcel said. Most companies, and freelancers will fail and give up without ever earning a survivable income in every single industry. You have to be better than the hundreds of failed entrepreneurs who have also tried to make in it in this industry (any industry) and edge out the competition.

I wouldn't be concerned with finding the most profitable endeavor because that will have an even bigger pile of bodies of failed entrepreneurs around it.

You need to find something that your unique experience, interests, education, and biology (what you're hardwired for) gives you an advantage in. And then you need to be smarter than all of your competition, learning the right lessons far faster than can because your initial assumptions about your industry and your customers will be all wrong. Surveys, experiments, Minimal Viable Products, Data scraping and analysis, any way you can get information to get an edge on the competition you need to do, because if you are just building the product you think will sell well then you WILL fail, and if you are just copying what you like about an existing product, you will also fail.

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain and Lygodactylus
What jewcel said. Most companies, and freelancers will fail and give up without ever earning a survivable income in every single industry. You have to be better than the hundreds of failed entrepreneurs who have also tried to make in it in this industry (any industry) and edge out the competition.

I wouldn't be concerned with finding the most profitable endeavor because that will have an even bigger pile of bodies of failed entrepreneurs around it.

You need to find something that your unique experience, interests, education, and biology (what you're hardwired for) gives you an advantage in. And then you need to be smarter than all of your competition, learning the right lessons far faster than can because your initial assumptions about your industry and your customers will be all wrong. Surveys, experiments, Minimal Viable Products, Data scraping and analysis, any way you can get information to get an edge on the competition you need to do, because if you are just building the product you think will sell well then you WILL fail, and if you are just copying what you like about an existing product, you will also fail.
well put

• Love it
How to get a job in this economy if your skillset is not unmatched for but you have extremely high iq but also debilitating mental illness which prevents you from concentration?
Just write on your application „I’m a super genius. Mum said so“. I bet you they are in desperate need for super geniuses like you

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain
Just write on your application „I’m a super genius. Mum said so“. I bet you they are in desperate need for super geniuses like you
this was intended to be shitpost devolved into serious discussion

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and one job away
Are you kidding? There are more open jobs now than at any time in modern history, and at a good pay to boot.

It's over for you if you can't get a job in this economy

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Make a resume and a LinkedIn profile and apply for jobs you dumb ass

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
get a bachelors degree
apply everyone
enlist recruiters to help u find job
there should be some temp job agency or contractor agency in your area