How to get a lot of looks and stares from women and smiles choosin signs in public or social settings

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Im not telling you everything because it’s premium knowledge if you want any advice text me

this is only for guys with minimum 1,80 height I don’t know if you will attract women with less height in public but it’s unlikely you have to stand out ,
Your aura should be very calm and collected and positive masculine energy should be present

these are the Basics
You should be very different from the Normie males your value internally/externally should be so high for you age that people don’t even believe your age
-don’t go out if you are below 1,80
- Good Haircut and beard line up
-Decent clothes
-Swagger, Confidence
-Teeth should be clean flossed and brushed 2x A day once a year dental cleaning

3.Good clear skin (Tretinoin) ,
Big Frame and in shape your body should look healthy and robust , you should be healthy as possible health is what attracts the opposite sex Health and fertility indicators such as tall height , broad shoulders , good posture no glasses only contacts, an
4.Good Hormonal profile and calm low cortisol in your blood work
5.Sex Appeal maxx thread is in best of best
6.Stop chasing any bitches focus on you don’t go out to hunt ass just do what you like stop putting women on pedestal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
606F2FCB D3B1 4FB0 9A9E 280A764A3BE1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Yes finally a guide for me to go from incel to chad

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
we need to be chads or get a GYM GF MABY!
Tbh in my gym there is a Foid who is 15-17y in leggings and shit always checking me out I try even to not look at her but she can’t stop lookin my nigga looks at me then looks away when I see her lookin
Next time I will approach her

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
This is all cope

Women only care about face and I see women ignore 6ft6 fashionmaxxed guys all the time because their faces are genetically unappealing.

A guy that looks like Jeremy Meeks wouldn't get ignored even if he was 5'7"

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
just be chad