How to get a plug?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I want shrooms & LSD but idk how to find a plug & I have no friends to hook me up. I found some websites but don't want the cops showing up at my door with the package.

@austrianvirgin @Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
You just have to know a lot of people honestly or ask some druggies you know if they can get you something.

Also ordering from the darkweb is completely safe if you order to your home because you can always say you didnt order it and someone else did

Unless you order it to a packing station then ur fucked

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, here and Lux
You just have to know a lot of people honestly or ask some druggies you know if they can get you something.

Also ordering from the darkweb is completely safe if you order to your home because you can always say you didnt order it and someone else did

not the darkweb but thoughts on these sites?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 6403, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
I want shrooms & LSD but idk how to find a plug & I have no friends to hook me up. I found some websites but don't want the cops showing up at my door with the package.

@austrianvirgin @Chad1212
Either ask a young male bartender if he knows someone (dont sound sus) or go to the club and ask a NTlooking guy if he got stuff

• +1
Reactions: Lux
same idk anyone that sells xans

• +1
just buy some analogues on the clearnet from a research chem site. 1p-lsd is indistinguishable from lsd imo.

• +1
Ask the junkies on the Trainstation tbh

• +1
just use deebweb fgt why are u trying to buy on surfaceweb

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lux and xefo
Why are you fucked if you order to a packing station? You put no address, no name, you just receive a code that you punch in and take the package from inside the box.
DHLPackstation6November.jpg

• +1
local police department probably know a few

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lux and thecaste
Nice try, FBI.

• JFL
which state?

• +1
order it on the deepweb, no cops gonna worry about someone ordering a couple of mushrooms

• +1