How to get a really deep voice ?

W

wanna be mogger

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Posts
45
Reputation
32
My voice is good but I wanna make it deeper .
Any natural ways I can do so ?
 
I heard gargling things could help, stuff like Apple Cider Vinegar, Bleach, My Balls… etc
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 18582, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
my voice is shit
 
i spawned with it
 
it was bad during hs because i talked loud by accident during classes and i was caught by teachers a lot
 
Thyroplasty probably
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Test increase + puberty
 
Smoking cigars.
 
Hard life and suffering = deep voice
 
there is an...surgical operation...for this problem...
 

Similar threads

seigi
Replies
18
Views
119
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
32tq
Replies
1
Views
43
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
newgendiddlup
Replies
7
Views
92
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
Bradsters
Replies
6
Views
34
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
bloathero
Replies
3
Views
33
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top