how to get a taller chin?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
can test maxxing help during puberty? A taller chin would make me look a lot more dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: IQcels
Ofc it would, try to max it in every way possible.

Test maxing jfl, u think u can go past normal ranges with diet, sleep and supplements?And even if u could u would just end ur puberty faster because the excess turns into estrogen

Test maxing jfl, u think u can go past normal ranges with diet, sleep and supplements?And even if u could u would just end ur puberty faster because the excess turns into estrogen
Roids bro roids thats what im talkibg bout excess test does not turn into estrogen if you have receptors for it.

Roids bro roids thats what im talkibg bout excess test does not turn into estrogen if you have receptors for it.
How the hell it won't turn into estrogen?It's called aromatization!Maybe for a few people it won't, but why do u think people can get gyno after a testosterone cycle?

how tall is ur chin currently in inches, also with a recessed chin ur chin wont be tall lol

yeah inject test and feel and look high t
I inject 200 mg every month and it definitely makes me look better.
Combine it with tren for a more powerful synergetic effect.

Fuck i dont wanna die preacesion bro lmao.
lol you wont. That combination is for low inhibs anyways. If you are afraid, just start with the 200 mg test and then see where it takes you.