How to Get a WHITE Skull as an Ethnic Part 1: Asian

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Introduction
In this thread I will be going over the features of a South east asian and how to acheive a "White" Skull.

Shown is a white and a SEA Skull

Clearly 4 key differences are shown
1. The Brow ridge
The white skull clearly has a rounded more prominent brow ridge with heavy emphasis on the supra orbitals with SEA skulls typically having flat - sloped browridges, with little noticeability. This causes further differences above the skeletal level, with asians having further eye to eyebrow distances, and white typically having a lower amount. Fixing this would provide a more 3D side profile by lessening the flat face look aswell as increasing the dimorphism. This could be increased by, Testosteronemaxxing, Fightmaxxing or most notably 2-4 months or consistent bonesmashing.

2. The Nose Projection

White males have much further projected radix bones, creating a higher nasal bridge aswell as a more prefered nose shape. This can be obtained through bone smashing the radix (not the cartilige) over time to illusion the higher set nasal bone.
Shown is a photo of a SEA skull with the "fixed" brow ridge and a white nose

So far we have acheived a white male that is heavily recessed and downward grown.
Part 2-3 will show how to fix the mandible, maxilla, coloring, and more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 50702, hopeisnotenough and 3 others
Introduction
In this thread I will be going over the features of a South east asian and how to acheive a "White" Skull.

Shown is a white and a SEA Skull
View attachment 2672518
View attachment 2672517
Clearly 4 key differences are shown
1. The Brow ridge
The white skull clearly has a rounded more prominent brow ridge with heavy emphasis on the supra orbitals with SEA skulls typically having flat - sloped browridges, with little noticeability. This causes further differences above the skeletal level, with asians having further eye to eyebrow distances, and white typically having a lower amount. Fixing this would provide a more 3D side profile by lessening the flat face look aswell as increasing the dimorphism. This could be increased by, Testosteronemaxxing, Fightmaxxing or most notably 2-4 months or consistent bonesmashing.

2. The Nose Projection
View attachment 2672529View attachment 2672530
White males have much further projected radix bones, creating a higher nasal bridge aswell as a more prefered nose shape. This can be obtained through bone smashing the radix (not the cartilige) over time to illusion the higher set nasal bone.
Shown is a photo of a SEA skull with the "fixed" brow ridge and a white nose
View attachment 2672517View attachment 2672531
So far we have acheived a white male that is heavily recessed and downward grown.
Part 2-3 will show how to fix the mandible, maxilla, coloring, and more
FightmaxXiang is kinda valid in my experience

I like that little bone below the nose that makes the nose smoothly transition into the philthrum. Just such a tiny thing yet it's another little detail that makes Asians so aesthetically challenged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and malubulul
I like that little bone below the nose that makes the nose smoothly transition into the philthrum. Just such a tiny thing yet it's an another little detail that makes Asians so aesthetically challenged.
great way to say ugly lmao

the nasal root is probably not what's causing the appearance of the nose in asians, I also have it due to admixture and my nose is projected.

hope that helps, will delete this later I don't like posting my shit unless it's to make a point.

Last edited:
I like that little bone below the nose that makes the nose smoothly transition into the philthrum. Just such a tiny thing yet it's another little detail that makes Asians so aesthetically challenged.
True

the nasal root is probably not what's causing the appearance of the nose in asians, I also have it due to admixture and my nose is projected.

hope that helps, will delete this later I don't like posting my shit unless it's to make a point.

By the nasal root, are you referring to the radix (the highest part) or the cartilage (from the radix to the tip)

By the nasal root, are you referring to the radix (the highest part) or the cartilage (from the radix to the tip)
they're the same thing, asians have low nasal roots, but their sloped nose isn't caused by it else I'd have it too.

they're the same thing, asians have low nasal roots, but their sloped nose isn't caused by it else I'd have it too.
Ohhh, I have a sloped nose, but that’s due to downward growth rather then nasal roots though right, as all races can have sloped or straight noses dependent on the maxilla projection in relation to nasal projection

Ohhh, I have a sloped nose, but that’s due to downward growth rather then nasal roots though right, as all races can have sloped or straight noses dependent on the maxilla projection in relation to nasal projection
if I had to make a wild guess it's because the cheekbones of asians are not as forward projected as they are in causcasians, rather they project sideways.

pay attention to the lower side of the cheekbone compared to where the nasal bone is, but the radix does indeed curve upwards more on average in europeans.

if I had to make a wild guess it's because the cheekbones of asians are not as forward projected as they are in causcasians, rather they project sideways.

View attachment 2672614

pay attention to the lower side of the cheekbone compared to where the nasal bone is, but the radix does indeed curve upwards more on average in europeans.
I think it could all be tied together, the nose shape which is in relation to maxilla placement, with the maxilla projection being the root cause for it all, including the underprojected cheekbones and potentially the less curved radix

I think it could all be tied together, the nose shape which is in relation to maxilla placement, with the maxilla projection being the root cause for it all, including the underprojected cheekbones and potentially the less curved radix

in theory you should be able to fix it with a paranasal implant.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bonesmashing will just give u a ogre sea brow ridge. Deep set eyes is caused by the forward projecting frontal bone

I want you to guess my race send dm

Bonesmashing will just give u an ogre sea brow ridge. Deep set eyes is caused by the forward projecting frontal bone
How can one project it without surgery

nasal bridge most likely.
I have this philtrum, but i still have a droopy nose due to paranasal, if i get implants wont i look like a chimp after

I have caucasoid skull as a SEA due to bad mix of NEA and SEA features and bonesmashing to look more caucasoid 5 years ago. I look like a disaster now and have nuked smv due to looking like a botched hapa geomaxxing product. I have bloated bulbous ogre orbitals that kills my low cortisol asian eyes and I just look SEA as phuck now, doesnt suit asians at all
Bonesmashing will just give u a ogre sea brow ridge. Deep set eyes is caused by the forward projecting frontal bone
What this guy said. I think I just have a superficially protruding orbital rim, like a lump around the orbitals due to bonesmashing, looks ogre

the brow should look like this

a high stragiht line, not bossing around the orbitals, but idk how to achieve this look, maybe I just cut the bone away close to the eyelids where i bonesmashed and leave the forehead

Made a thread like that with way more details a fucking while ago, K-Pop copers started calling me retarded seething subhuman
for surgeries is it just supraorbital implant + eye decompression + paranasal implant + radix implant

Also epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty and chin or jaw wraparound implant(Asians on average have smaller mandibles) and high L osteotomy
have you gotten any yet?
i'm planning to get a blepharoplasty in Korea for ptosis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
I got a rhinoplasty and a V-Line surgery + some eye area stuff. Gonna post results tomorrow
nice man.
don't they shave off ur ramus for v-line? thought v line was more of a kpop thing since they want the pointy chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
I have caucasoid skull as a SEA due to bad mix of NEA and SEA features and bonesmashing to look more caucasoid 5 years ago. I look like a disaster now and have nuked smv due to looking like a botched hapa geomaxxing product. I have bloated bulbous ogre orbitals that kills my low cortisol asian eyes and I just look SEA as phuck now, doesnt suit asians at all

What this guy said. I think I just have a superficially protruding orbital rim, like a lump around the orbitals due to bonesmashing, looks ogre

the brow should look like this
View attachment 2686182
a high stragiht line, not bossing around the orbitals, but idk how to achieve this look, maybe I just cut the bone away close to the eyelids where i bonesmashed and leave the forehead
dang. did you take an horomones along side