how to get a wider jaw and hollow cheeks.

nikushabarelymogs

nikushabarelymogs

HTN enthusiast
im 15 and 173cm, i was extremely obese two years ago, ive seen a huge improvment with my jaw and jawline but i want something larger. also ive been debloating but still my cheeks are barely hollow. any advice?
Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 75028 PM

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
im 15 and 173cm, i was extremely obese two years ago, ive seen a huge improvment with my jaw and jawline but i want something larger. also ive been debloating but still my cheeks are barely hollow. any advice?View attachment 2549466
Your bones just don’t appear to be good enough to get hollowing

Less than 5% of people will be able to get hollow cheeks even if they do everything

Your bones just don’t appear to be good enough to get hollowing

Less than 5% of people will be able to get hollow cheeks even if they do everything
ironically ive gotten my cheeks more hollow now. this pic was horrible lighting btw.

Desperately need a rhino, but how can i achieve some of this? Ive been increasing my test naturally and been thickening my bros with oils, i see progress with the brows. If i squint my eyes i am able to get it more hunterish, any other advice i should take into consideration?
My brows thickened after 16.
Just chew and hard mew in a chintuck.
Bonesmash aswell. It works.

you're lying to him you jealous ass, he looks slightly above average. this forum brutally underrates everyone
No he's below average easily. If you think he's above average you're most likely very ugly. His jaw isn't in the ideal range his eyes aren't ideal his face doesn't look harmonious either. His face looks lean and defined but that doesn't mean your face is good. Facial leanness doesn't hold huge weight in a face given you don't look fat. Everyone on his face is in the wrong position

No he's below average easily. If you think he's above average you're most likely very ugly. His jaw isn't in the ideal range his eyes aren't ideal his face doesn't look harmonious either. His face looks lean and defined but that doesn't mean your face is good. Facial leanness doesn't hold huge weight in a face given you don't look fat. Everyone on his face is in the wrong position
Your coping blacky
41632C82 49E6 4ED0 A2FE F13495BAAEAC
D6649EB3 B6ED 4513 852A FB13DBA1597A