How to get acne as fast as possible?

Alphacentauri5555

Alphacentauri5555

Iron
Might come off as a stupid question at first, but I have an appointment at the dermatologist because off accutane. I had strong acne a year ago and got accutane.but it's starting to come back because I only got 30 for 6 months. My body being retarded as always thought it might be a good time for a clear skin phase this month and so I only have a few small pimples. But I need to finish accurate again before summer starts for tanmaxxing

Is there anything I can do to break out for a few days so he sees that it's coming back? At this point I'd even pour oil over my face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, paranakee, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
Use Epiduo.. Benzyul gel. It took my acne in two weeks.

Just tell him you need to stay on it to reach terminal dose and be safe for life that’s what I did. Doctors aren’t retard

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Clark69, IdiAmin and 3 others
Eat a ton of pastries and sugar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555 and bugeye
Yeah but I want to make sure he puts me on again because my skin is toptier ATM and I don't want him to think I want to get it to sell it illegally or some shit

Getting acne is idiotic. Just tell him what’s going on.

Eat a 4 cheese pizza
Have a wank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, MD_Hopeful69, Alphacentauri5555 and 2 others
Getting acne is idiotic. Just tell him what’s going on.
Bruh he's 82 years old and accurate is hard to get in germany. How is it idiotic if I get accurate right after which fixes that problem forever?

Bruh he's 82 years old and accurate is hard to get in germany. How is it idiotic if I get accurate right after which fixes that problem forever?
First of all you don’t know if it’s going to fix the problem forever. Second, you are going to get new scars if you get acne.

Might come off as a stupid question at first, but I have an appointment at the dermatologist because off accutane. I had strong acne a year ago and got accutane.but it's starting to come back because I only got 30 for 6 months. My body being retarded as always thought it might be a good time for a clear skin phase this month and so I only have a few small pimples. But I need to finish accurate again before summer starts for tanmaxxing

Is there anything I can do to break out for a few days so he sees that it's coming back? At this point I'd even pour oil over my face.

eating lots of cheese and bread usually does it for me

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555
First of all you don’t know if it’s going to fix the problem forever. Second, you are going to get new scars if you get acne.
I don't want huge cysts or some shit like that, just like 3 spots

Getting acne is a shit idea bro, tell him the truth or just buy it online already

Getting acne is a shit idea bro, tell him the truth or just buy it online already
If I get it described my insurance will cover it, if I buy it online I will get sued by the Zoll or some shit

eat high sodium food

get sweat on your face and dont wash for a for a few days

• +1
If I get it described my insurance will cover it, if I buy it online I will get sued by the Zoll or some shit
What lol nothing of the sort will happen it's cheap asf online as well

• +1
Retin A, if you've never used it will purge your skin hard and you will be infested by acne for a short period of time

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555 and Matheus
Retin A, if you've never used it will purge your skin hard and you will be infested by acne for a short period of time
Also it will improve his skin over time so it's a win win

• +1
Reactions: Alphacentauri5555 and Mastermind
overdose biotin and use retina

• +1
What lol nothing of the sort will happen it's cheap asf online as well
In germany everything coming from outside will get checked and I don't have enough money for it to be easily affordable

Used it like 2 months ago, I'll try to use it 3 times a day for the next days, hopefully that does something

Rub grease all over your face, order a cheese pizza or something and press it against your cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and mewcoper
You can just order accutane online if he doesn't give it to you OP

And everytime I went to derm for accutane the same shit happened to me btw jfl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

take birth control and find those shitty greasy mall food court pizzas and put it all over your face and go to sleep with the heat on

dont try to get more acne hahahah wtf

I'd try eating a ton of junk food but yeah oil on your face as last resort.

I can suggest something that will make you break out 100%

Get sugar and cook it with water until liquid then leave it to cool off and itll turn in to a sticky solution then rub that all over your face

I know this because my grandpa once did it for me when i was a teen trying to get wax and this was her old ass cheap idea of doing it..