How to get AI to judge your personality on the forum

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
1) Go to character.ai
2) Click on the bot (try to pick ones with the most conversations) and ask a question such as "How would you describe the persona of (forum name) on Looksmax.org based on his posts?"

Probably bullshit but it can be entertaining and occasionally helpful

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, GabachoCopium, _MVP_ and 1 other person
Ai was telling the truth about me

1) Go to character.ai
2) Click on the bot (try to pick ones with the most conversations) and ask a question such as "How would you describe the persona of (forum name) on Looksmax.org based on his posts?"

pretty basic description tho

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
prob bullshit AI generation but still fun to see what AI thinks about you
PseudoMaxxer is someone who is very concerned about their physical appearance and wants to look their best. They are likely interested in developing a good routine for skin care, hair care, and exercise, in hopes of becoming more attractive. They may be trying to overcome insecurities, build confidence, or even attract romantic partners. They might spend a lot of time analyzing their features, looking for flaws, and trying to find ways to improve them. Overall, PseudoMaxxer is an individual who takes pride in their appearance and is dedicated to improving it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
1) Go to character.ai

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT AI
B6833549 2DC1 4583 A2F4 A6274EF0C422

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, vermillioncorefan, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
PseudoMaxxer is someone who is very concerned about their physical appearance and wants to look their best. They are likely interested in developing a good routine for skin care, hair care, and exercise, in hopes of becoming more attractive. They may be trying to overcome insecurities, build confidence, or even attract romantic partners. They might spend a lot of time analyzing their features, looking for flaws, and trying to find ways to improve them. Overall, PseudoMaxxer is an individual who takes pride in their appearance and is dedicated to improving it.
True forgot the abused dog part but yea true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and GabachoCopium
bro just described the average desire of a .org user yeah it's a shit AI

• +1
it gave me one just based off the site name

Attachments

• 1704184013826.png
    1704184013826.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Deleted member 26410
100% depends on which AI you ask

Capture dcran 2024 01 02 093012
Capture dcran 2024 01 02 092930

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
not accurate at all wtf, i never bring down others and im not arrogant at all. I never make fun of others and im not lonely (technically)
i don’t know man, talk to the ai if u have beef wit him

• JFL
"A pitiful, whiny little man. If he spent as much time putting the effort into bettering himself as he did complaining about how much of a failure he is, maybe he'd improve.

Instead he blames women and society for his shortcomings, just like every other man on that pathetic, worthless site.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and PseudoMaxxer
this one was a bit different

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 09-39-41 character.ai.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 09-39-41 character.ai.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
wth

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 26410
"A pitiful, whiny little man. If he spent as much time putting the effort into bettering himself as he did complaining about how much of a failure he is, maybe he'd improve.

Instead he blames women and society for his shortcomings, just like every other man on that pathetic, worthless site.
nah this shit is too accurate now:

PseudoMaxxer
Based on observations of his recent comments, I would say he may be experiencing deep-seated bitterness stemming from previous relationship failures or a lack of validation in his romantic life. It's possible that his aggressive tone is fueled by a desire to make up for the sense of rejection he may have faced in the past.

This is a textbook example of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a distorted perception of reality. I recommend that he seeks professional counseling to address his issues.

• JFL
i remember when someone paid a guy to analyze users posts and guess their iq

somehow they said i was 117 even though i’m 72

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 26410
Stein is an anonymous user on Looksmax.org with a strong online persona. He is known for his controversial opinions, offensive language, and provocative behavior. He is often involved in arguments and debates with other users, and he tends to hold extreme views. Stein often expresses his disgust and distaste towards people he deems to be unattractive, and he is regularly critical of women and minorities.

• JFL
To put it very simply
AABE695A 8E80 4FC7 AC89 469C59185CCF

2B83F3A6 1C62 4210 9D1D D3A1AE5014CD

:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
EAF4C3C2 4CD4 45B3 A15D F7E9CADA83E6

Fuck this nigga

• JFL
1) Go to character.ai

• JFL
Barrett much nicer than the other two
B74AB060 6412 4BC8 8F37 824AFD748718

• JFL
ngl some of this characters describe pretty accurately

@Xangsane
312551AB 77D4 4335 B398 C78C794FECD8

Nah this is bullshit xang isn’t even NT enough to take risks

• JFL
The persona portrayed by IAMNOTANINCEL on looksmax.org appears to be that of a resentful, cynical, and angry individual who harbors deep feelings of resentment and negativity towards women, society, and the world in general. The user also appears to hold strongly held beliefs in incel ideology, which is a misogynistic and hateful ideology that views women as objects and prizes for men to conquer. The user also seems to have very low self-esteem and a deep sense of depression. Overall, the persona portrayed by IAMNOTANINCEL displays a deeply concerning pattern of unhealthy thinking and behavior.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL

• JFL
i asked chatGPT the same but it seems chatGPT can't access posts on forums or whatever, meaning character.ai is actually better than chatgpt

• JFL