how to get an easy job that makes bank

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Become a Stationary Engineer, it has little job growth(less competition) high pay, and in demand.

some trade jobs can work too

Is that what you do? -fbi agent

I'd rather just grind leetcode.
For computer science, having a good undergrad school can literally give you 150k in silicon valley by 22.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and john_cope
For computer science, having a good undergrad school can literally give you 150k in silicon valley by 22.
Too much competition. All the comp sci majors are Indian or Asian nerds lol fuck that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, reddollars, pretty boy and 2 others
Too much competition. All the comp sci majors are Indian or Asian nerds lol fuck that
Wrong. You can be a complete dumbass and still make a six figure starting salary if you graduate from a T20 comp sci school

No matter how smart you are, you won't be accepted with a degree from community college unless you waste your time doing multiple side projects.

you'll be competing against high IQ indians and asians, JFL good luck with that

I'm average IQ so I'm not smart

same thing with medical school

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2587

Ya exactly that’s the exact reason why I didn’t even bother with that shit.

There’s literally these fucking sub human Indian and asian kids that live for this shit. I was like fuck all that. I’m tryna do dentistry it seems like there isn’t that much competition. I literally know no one pursuing it other than me atm

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2581

I'm average IQ so I'm not smart

How autistic is this forum? There is no competition in this field. The most competitive you'll get is with high school. There is growth in the field but not enough for outsourcing to become a real issue.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and InjectE
Wrong. You can be a complete dumbass and still make a six figure starting salary if you graduate from a T20 comp sci school

No matter how smart you are, you won't be accepted with a degree from community college unless you waste your time doing multiple side projects.
I’d rather go to a trade school tbh. I feel like that will always pay good and never die out

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
I’d rather go to a trade school tbh. I feel like that will always pay good and never die out
If I'm not making above 100k starting salary, I don't consider it good pay jfl. I need money for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
If I'm not making above 100k starting salary, I don't consider it good pay jfl. I need money for surgeries.
I’d never do surgeries fuck thattttt lol

surgeries is a waste of money tbh, I'd rather save up

I'm ugly and used to it by now tbh, as long as ur not deformed ur good

• WTF
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 2205
surgeries is a waste of money tbh, I'd rather save up

I'm ugly and used to it by now tbh, as long as ur not deformed ur good
GIf you're ugly it's over. I actually have a chance at ascension and am definitely going to take it.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
GIf you're ugly it's over. I actually have a chance at ascension and am definitely going to take it.
Don’t get surgery if your short

all the people ik who do that shit and landed top jobs went to top schools, were super sart, built a ton of side projects, went to competitions and grinded away on that leetcode shit. i considered breaking into CS since i'm doing a math degree, so i tried to make a side project and it was boring as shit. would rather watch paint dry. lmao, even if u get the job you got to actually enjoy coding to some degree otherwise the job will having you wanting to neck urself after a couple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
all the people ik who do that shit and landed top jobs went to top schools, were super sart, built a ton of side projects, went to competitions and grinded away on that leetcode shit. i considered breaking into CS since i'm doing a math degree, so i tried to make a side project and it was boring as shit. would rather watch paint dry. lmao, even if u get the job you got to actually enjoy coding to some degree otherwise the job will having you wanting to neck urself after a couple weeks.
Preach

all the people ik who do that shit and landed top jobs went to top schools, were super sart, built a ton of side projects, went to competitions and grinded away on that leetcode shit. i considered breaking into CS since i'm doing a math degree, so i tried to make a side project and it was boring as shit. would rather watch paint dry. lmao, even if u get the job you got to actually enjoy coding to some degree otherwise the job will having you want to neck urself after a couple weeks.
They only said that to flex.
They went to good schools because the tryharded in high school. My cousin did 2 side projects total, but is now making 200k because he graduated from UPenn.

All jobs that are actually enjoyable don't make enough cash. Also CS is not boring. It's laid back but you actually have to put in effort. If your a Java developer, you literally only work 5 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and john_cope
Based op give me some cheese

Be a streamer

They only said that to flex.
They went to good schools because the tryharded in high school. My cousin did 2 side projects total, but is now making 200k because he graduated from UPenn.

All jobs that are actually enjoyable don't make enough cash. Also CS is not boring. It's laid back but you actually have to put in effort. If your a Java developer, you literally only work 5 hours a day

i've seen the resume's, the linkdin's and what not (and ik ppl over exaggerate that but lol). maybe it's cause i'm Canadian and my friends were trying to cross into the US so that standard is higher (and if stay in Canada then the pay is just no-where near as good). but yea i just cant stand a job that's revolves around staring at a screen coding and showing up to stupid meetings. if ur ethnic, then white tech bros will belittle u and make u do all the work while they promote other's. still a great career path though thats for sure.

i honestly dont care too much about making an insane salary. the studies are very clear that once ur past 70k, happiness maxes out. know quite a few people who moved out to cali upon graduation only to come back after a few years. would not want to live in silicon valley, surrounded by nerds, ugly asian/white girls, and a 5:3 guy to girl ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
no gang gang?

lmfao youre delusional about money

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
i've seen the resume's, the linkdin's and what not (and ik ppl over exaggerate that but lol). maybe it's cause i'm Canadian and my friends were trying to cross into the US so that standard is higher (and if stay in Canada then the pay is just no-where near as good). but yea i just cant stand a job that's revolves around staring at a screen coding and showing up to stupid meetings. if ur ethnic, then white tech bros will belittle u and make u do all the work while they promote other's. still a great career path though thats for sure.

i honestly dont care too much about making an insane salary. the studies are very clear that once ur past 70k, happiness maxes out. know quite a few people who moved out to cali upon graduation only to come back after a few years. would not want to live in silicon valley, surrounded by nerds, ugly asian/white girls, and a 5:3 guy to girl ratio.
Work experience matters a lot more than side projects. LIterally a big loophole in the whole industry. As long as you graduate from a top college with even a little bit of work experience, you'll be snatched up by someone in the bay area.

You're in Canada so let me give you an example. UofT has a computer science program. Getting into the university is easy, but you have to apply to the CS program in your second year, and they judge you based on how well yuor grades where the first year.

The competition is heavy and the people who make it in don't eevn get jobs that great.

But Waterloo on the other hand, is hard to get into, but WAY LESS stressful and easier to stay in. The average kid at UofT works almost twice as hard as the average kid at Uwaterloo

This is because Uwaterloo has an insnae co op program. Their work study program is one of the most trustworthy of all time. Some companies (I know Ubisoft and Amazon do this) Literally make spots for Uwaterloo interns and graduates.

Basically, if you planned it out, you can be making insane cash with minimal effort than lets say some random electrical engineer. THere's a reason why students from g oodcollege typically don't do a CS Masters. Theur job pay is too high for it to increase with any masteres degree.

Being a developer is extremely psuedointellectual. I'm literally likely going to go to Uwaterloo ONLY BECAUSE I'm taking advantage of my high school's grading system, and Uwaterloo's course requirements. I consider myself lazy and not even that smart. Tbh I was always a C student until Junior year.

One of the only reasons graduates from CS degrees in Canada don't do well is because the pay in Canada is not that great, and people don't want to move to the Bay Area, Silicon Valley, NYC, Seatle, etc.
5:3 guy to girl ratio.
This sounds a bit high ngl. It's probably more like 5:1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: InjectE and crosshold
Become a Stationary Engineer, it has little job growth(less competition) high pay, and in demand.

some trade jobs can work too
trade jobs are cope. they are miserable manual labor for little pay. at best you will be middle class. there is literally 0 room for promotion or pay - its all based on unions or how many hours you work.
getting a STEM degree and experience and maybe starting a business is by far the better choice. you could be earning 5x more by your mid or late career, with less physical effort. just read some fkin books

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
trade jobs are cope. they are miserable manual labor for little pay. at best you will be middle class. there is literally 0 room for promotion or pay - its all based on unions or how many hours you work.
getting a STEM degree and experience and maybe starting a business is by far the better choice. you could be earning 5x more by your mid or late career, with less physical effort. just read some fkin books
A high IQ isn't even required.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and InjectE
You just need to find a job that is occupied mostly by idiots, has a high earnings potential, but not necessarily high average wage.
trade jobs are cope.
Cope, tradies in my city make $50-80 (aud) an hour

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Ruby and Deleted member 2587
There are many niche jobs in the construction industry that most people have no clue about, and will never have a clue about.
I'm looking to be a quantity surveyor myself.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Cope, tradies in my city make $50-80 (aud) an hour
mexicans
automation
cherrypicking
declining wages
unions (i.e. institutionalized bribery)

FUCK TRADES
FUCK UNIONS
FUCK WAGESLAVERY

mexicans
automation
cherrypicking
declining wages
unions (i.e. institutionalized bribery)

FUCK TRADES
FUCK UNIONS
FUCK WAGESLAVERY
I guess things are different where u live

Im in no position to judge
just be a genius bro

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1464