How to get an insane appetite?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Give me some things, i know a few already. No weed you niggers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and cumbutamoren
Tbh weed. Deadass made me eat half a fridge at 3AM, and I had to force myself to puke it out later

Also opiates kinda. Not as much as weed tho

• +1
Reactions: watah, aBetterMii and (deleted member)
Mirtazapine
Take it for sleep not during the day

Start to eat a lot and Moe around yknow

Tbh weed. Deadass made me eat half a fridge at 3AM, and I had to force myself to puke it out later

No weed tho tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Mirtazapine
Take it for sleep not during the day

Start to eat a lot and Moe around yknow
Im thinking of mk 677

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, cumbutamoren, Deleted member and 1 other person
Im thinking of mk 677
Fuck mk677 that shit raises Cortisol by a lot
Mirtazapine is good and you just go to psychiatrist and he will give it to u
Say u elwantbit for anxiety and insomnia

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren and TsarTsar444
bro tf u need appetite for. lean is life
I need to lean bulk, this is how i look currently legit:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

3. You’re eating too many refined carbs​

Refined carbs have been highly processed and stripped of their fiber, vitamins, and minerals.

One of the most popular sources of refined carbs is white flour, which is found in many grain-based foods like bread and pasta. Foods like soda, candy, and baked goods, which are made with processed sugars, are also considered to be refined carbs.

Since refined carbs lack filling fiber, your body digests them very quickly. This is a major reason why you may be hungry frequently if you eat a lot of refined carbs, as they do not promote significant feelings of fullness (10Trusted Source).

Furthermore, eating refined carbs may lead to rapid spikes in your blood sugar. This leads to increased levels of insulin, a hormone responsible for transporting sugar into your cells (10Trusted Source, 11Trusted Source).

When a lot of insulin is released at once in response to high blood sugar, it quickly removes sugar from your blood, which may lead to a sudden drop in blood sugar levels, a condition known as hypoglycemia (10Trusted Source, 11Trusted Source).

Low blood sugar levels signal your body that it needs more food, which is another reason why you may feel hungry often if refined carbs are a regular part of your diet (10Trusted Source).

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

3. You’re eating too many refined carbs​

Refined carbs have been highly processed and stripped of their fiber, vitamins, and minerals.

One of the most popular sources of refined carbs is white flour, which is found in many grain-based foods like bread and pasta. Foods like soda, candy, and baked goods, which are made with processed sugars, are also considered to be refined carbs.

Since refined carbs lack filling fiber, your body digests them very quickly. This is a major reason why you may be hungry frequently if you eat a lot of refined carbs, as they do not promote significant feelings of fullness (10Trusted Source).

Furthermore, eating refined carbs may lead to rapid spikes in your blood sugar. This leads to increased levels of insulin, a hormone responsible for transporting sugar into your cells (10Trusted Source, 11Trusted Source).

When a lot of insulin is released at once in response to high blood sugar, it quickly removes sugar from your blood, which may lead to a sudden drop in blood sugar levels, a condition known as hypoglycemia (10Trusted Source, 11Trusted Source).

Low blood sugar levels signal your body that it needs more food, which is another reason why you may feel hungry often if refined carbs are a regular part of your diet (10Trusted Source).
animal products like meat, dairy , eggs also dont have much fiber. do these foods make the same reaction as refined carbs? also i agree refine carbs are very unhealthy and i usually avoid them. i have studied a lot about nutrition and have come to the conclusion that whole food plant based diet is the best approach to go. processed foods and animal products are not healthy and increase your risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease etc. whereas plant foods like vegetables, fruits, legumes and whole grains all lower your risk. you know quite a decent amount about nutrition, do you also agree the whole food plant based diet is the healthiest diet with right supplementation?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
animal products like meat, dairy , eggs also dont have much fiber. do these foods make the same reaction as refined carbs? also i agree refine carbs are very unhealthy and i usually avoid them. i have studied a lot about nutrition and have come to the conclusion that whole food plant based diet is the best approach to go. processed foods and animal products are not healthy and increase your risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease etc. whereas plant foods like vegetables, fruits, legumes and whole grains all lower your risk. you know quite a decent amount about nutrition, do you also agree the whole food plant based diet is the healthiest diet with right supplementation?
Op was asking how to get appetite.
Not asking for a healthy diet.
I suggested to eat a lot of sugar cuz a) it’s digested quickly so your stomach isn’t full and b) it raises insulin which, when it drops and it will drop fast, Leads to more hunger and appetite. Doing that is unhealthy af tho

also Insulin is good for bulking. Pro bodybuilders inject insulin for more muscle growth. Don’t know the exact reason but they do it.

I have no clue about a healthy diet tho.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
MK677 gives me an elephant appetite. Slowly progress up from 0.1ml to 1ml. You'll build a tolerance for it quickly so don't overdo it at once. I've been taking it for 6 months and it does nothing for me now. I miss the first month when I would just spend all day cooking to satiate my massive appetite.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
When I take MK-677 I can literally eat all day and not get full, be careful as if you eat tons of sugar you can get type 2 diabetes, so take berberine with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and cumbutamoren