How to get away with wearing colour contacts. GENIUS EXCUSE [they administer colour contacts to dyslexic people to help them read][details inside]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices

Basically when I was getting contacts I mentioned colour contacts to my optician. wasnt gonna get them but just asked a few questions.

he asked if i had dyslexia. and then explained that dyslexic people often get colour contacts to help them read. somehow it helps. idk the science behind it. but my optician said it helps. and google and scientific studies says it does too.

This means we could get away with wearing quality colour contacts tbh. and if someone or a girl mentions it, just say you have dyslexia and it helps you read. also u can say u needed contacts anyways for poor eyesight.

So them 2 excuses combined + them doing a secret google search to see if ur telling the truth would convince them well tbh.

@Discipline

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17301, Deleted member 15099, TopzCat1 and 14 others

and theyre gonna ask WHY DO YOU NEED THEM BLUE YOU FAG :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099, buflek and 13 others
Wsb avi

wear sunglasses
no contacts needed and you look way cooler too

you could argue that blue increases light sensitivity and contributes to the resolution of dyslexia

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, chadsmith and oldcelloser
Could you not just say that optician gave you the option of getting coloured contacts instead of just plain ones?

Too complicated for foids => they will just assume you're doing it for looks (which is true)
Maybe you could get them paid by social security if you live in ceuckrope, that's got some use

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, .👽., Slob and 1 other person
you could argue that blue increases light sensitivity and contributes to the resolution of dyslexia
Bro they don't even understand that a caloric intake higher than their need is converted into fat and make them landwhales, and you want to "argue with them that blue contacts increases light sensitivity and contributes to the resolution of dyslexia" ?

They are females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Schönling, volcelfatcel and 6 others
Bro they don't even understand that a caloric intake higher than their need is converted into fat and make them landwhales, and you want to "argue with them that blue contacts increases light sensitivity and contributes to the resolution of dyslexia" ?

They are females

of course u only explain the full reason if ur pressed on the matter

just say "blue helps with light sensitivity"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Deleted member 6423, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
they ent gonna know that shit tho

and theyre gonna ask WHY DO YOU NEED THEM BLUE YOU FAG :Comfy:

i doubt theyll look into it that much to see what specific colour dyslexic peopleneed

View attachment 1395859

Basically when I was getting contacts I mentioned colour contacts to my optician. wasnt gonna get them but just asked a few questions.

he asked if i had dyslexia. and then explained that dyslexic people often get colour contacts to help them read. somehow it helps. idk the science behind it. but my optician said it helps. and google and scientific studies says it does too.

This means we could get away with wearing quality colour contacts tbh. and if someone or a girl mentions it, just say you have dyslexia and it helps you read. also u can say u needed contacts anyways for poor eyesight.

So them 2 excuses combined + them doing a secret google search to see if ur telling the truth would convince them well tbh.

@Discipline
"my optician said it helps with blue light sensitivity and they have higher water content"
dont say dyslexia or cataracts or some shit they will think = bad genetics and swipe left on your ass :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Slob and Deleted member 14543
"my optician said it helps with blue light sensitivity and they have higher water content"
dont say dyslexia or cataracts or some shit they will think = bad genetics and swipe left on your ass :feelskek:
cant win in this world

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Lol if you’re good looking you can wear them and just say “cause I like how they look”

stop fucking being neurotic nobody gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Lol if you’re good looking you can wear them and just say “cause I like how they look”

stop fucking being neurotic nobody gives a shit
u think girls dont give a shit that ur wearing colour contacts?:ROFLMAO:

u think girls dont give a shit that ur wearing colour contacts?:ROFLMAO:
I don’t wear color contacts
I know guys who do and are open about it with girls, be nt and be gl and I promise you they don’t give a shit.

jfl at this clownish level of neuroticism. If at any point you think “chad can’t do that!” 99.9% of the time you are so ridiculously wrong that it’s not even funny

I promise you they don’t give a shit.
damn. you really think? for me it would feel like a social death sentence being caught with colour contacts.

anything slightly gay/feminine like that, lifts, colour contacts, fake tan etc

damn. you really think? for me it would feel like a social death sentence being caught with colour contacts.

anything slightly gay/feminine like that, lifts, colour contacts, fake tan etc
Nope
It doesn’t become a death sentence until you let it (I shouldn’t have to say this, but I’m ONLY talking about for above average looking men and higher)

if you act like you’re insecure about it and it’s something you have to hide and be ashamed of, people are going to be able to tell and will latch onto it when you’re found out
But if you’re just like “yeah I wear colored contacts, they look cool as hell too” nobody’s gonna give you shit

it’s not the action that people judge, it’s the lack of commitment to the action. Lifts might be another story cause it’s hard to sell lifts as just a stylistic choice, contacts are fair game though

also, “well, I WOULD fuck chad… but he wears colored contacts so I’m not gonna.” Said no girl ever in the history of time. Don’t go out and bring it up at every opportunity but when you get found out just own that shit don’t act insecure and lie about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Nope
It doesn’t become a death sentence until you let it (I shouldn’t have to say this, but I’m ONLY talking about for above average looking men and higher)

if you act like you’re insecure about it and it’s something you have to hide and be ashamed of, people are going to be able to tell and will latch onto it when you’re found out
But if you’re just like “yeah I wear colored contacts, they look cool as hell too” nobody’s gonna give you shit

it’s not the action that people judge, it’s the lack of commitment to the action. Lifts might be another story cause it’s hard to sell lifts as just a stylistic choice, contacts are fair game though

also, “well, I WOULD fuck chad… but he wears colored contacts so I’m not gonna.” Said no girl ever in the history of time. Don’t go out and bring it up at every opportunity but when you get found out just own that shit don’t act insecure and lie about it
ty for life advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: loksr
another excuse for.normies is that you are using contact lenses to fix keratoconus, that is an irregular cornea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
another excuse for.normies is that you are using contact lenses to fix keratoconus, that is an irregular cornea
yeah bro my a10 blue eye contacts are fixing my irregular cornea