How to get best pump possible?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
Let’s say you wanna get the best pump possible for a good photo.
I know take a nitric oxide boosting supplement do a lot of reps with low weight basically do low weight reps till you can’t any more I’ve also heard to do a high carb day the day before. Is there anything else you can do to get a great pump?
 
low dose cialis.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yoke
How soon before lifting?
people that do this take 2.5 to 5 mg everyday, there's some other benefits too like lowering blood pressure.

personally I can't do it because my blood pressure is already too low to begin with.
 
Also do you recommend carb loading?
if you have digested carbs in your system you get better pumps, but they're from like a carb heavy meal the day before rather than before the work out.
 
form a mind muscle connection with the muscles that you want pumped.
 
form a mind muscle connection with the muscles that you want pumped.
Already have
if you have digested carbs in your system you get better pumps, but they're from like a carb heavy meal the day before rather than before the work out.
yeah I won’t eat before I always work out fasted. is it just the day before or should I focus on it for a few days before professional bodybuilders talk about carb loading for a whole week before there shows
 
people that do this take 2.5 to 5 mg everyday, there's some other benefits too like lowering blood pressure.

personally I can't do it because my blood pressure is already too low to begin with.
I’m not gonna take it everyday. can’t I just take it a couple hours before workout or day before for maximal pump?
 
I’m not gonna take it everyday. can’t I just take it a couple hours before workout or day before for maximal pump?
Cialis has a super long half-life. It peaks at around 3 hours, but it will last you the whole day and maybe even the next lmao. Just take it a few hours before your workout.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs

Similar threads

CrimesJohnsons
Replies
9
Views
108
agonyv
agonyv
khhv nosecel
Replies
11
Views
82
swizz
swizz
LooksimENTER
Replies
23
Views
89
polarpop
polarpop
MegaChad0210
Replies
0
Views
28
MegaChad0210
MegaChad0210

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top