How to get better social skill's ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I legit am very quiet as i have nothing to talk about with some people in my classe's who hang out with me so they dont appear lonely and most of my classes my friends arent in them so its quite brutal for the guy who im forced to be with due to no other people wanting to join the circle and he really hates me for no reason besides the time i yelled at him in front of the class for shaming me on liking my friends crush too but not much really.

How to get better social skill ? I always find myself losing energy when i do talk though and i can never keep it deep and long convo with any person including females in my high school/class.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 14693
Take an ak47 and silence them instead

Talk to random people on omegle

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Ask them about whether 7’2 Asian normie mogs 5’6 Chang

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 20618
Somethings cannot get better. But, that is up to you. It is your choice. I will leave you with that.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
I legit am very quiet as i have nothing to talk about with some people in my classe's who hang out with me so they dont appear lonely and most of my classes my friends arent in them so its quite brutal for the guy who im forced to be with due to no other people wanting to join the circle and he really hates me for no reason besides the time i yelled at him in front of the class for shaming me on liking my friends crush too but not much really.

How to get better social skill ? I always find myself losing energy when i do talk though and i can never keep it deep and long convo with any person including females in my high school/class.
True, talking with normies is hard cause they aren't interested in interisting subjects. And deep conversations are mostly retarted first world problems, especially when talking to foids. Can not stand it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
you wont get any help from here

just be 16 again in highschool. You were supposed to have your shit together at 16 not 26