How to get bitches (BBC edition)

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
Former black incel here, before summer i was actually afraid of women and now my bodycount is 5 and I have a girlfriend who’s a high mtb , these are all the tips I can give out that will work specifically for black guys, doesn’t matter how good you currently look because I was rated ltn and subhuman here for ages.
1. Don’t approach ugly or fat girls!!
I promise you trying to get “easy girls” or “girls in your league” does not work in the long run, these bitches are the most ANNOYING and disgusting creatures on earth, they’re inflated smv along with the brainwashing feminism deeply rooted in their brain make them more stressful than they’re worth, plus once you get them you realise how ugly they are and don’t get me started on having to walk in public with an ugly or fat bitch… it’s akin to a self humiliation ritual..

2. You need to be confident, don’t fake it
Have you ever seen someone and been like, yeah they’re faking their personality so hard, and you cringe whenever you see them? That’s what you look like to girls if you try to be overly manly and confident, people notice.. Just be yourself but firm and confident in what you want from any girl you approach, from the getgo make what you want known, don’t think girls will find you gross if u only want to fuck them, that’s the most stupid idea that people think is true🤣🤣 I promise you girls want guys that lust over them, it’s in their nature to be wanted, but there’s a certain way you need to show this to not come across as a creep.

3. I’m kinda bored writing this, so the comments will be open for any brainstorming or discussions people want to have, Challenge my ideas, add to them or ask any questions you’d like to know more about, DMs open too, and if you want me to write a full guide lmk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, mogger10, mulattomaxxing and 10 others
and I have a girlfriend who’s a high mtb
the high mtb in question:
D2d074fa1fd7df0fcd8189463955f368

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, Sixdaysinfallujah66, klip11 and 26 others
Former black incel here, before summer i was actually afraid of women and now my bodycount is 5 and I have a girlfriend who’s a high mtb , these are all the tips I can give out that will work specifically for black guys, doesn’t matter how good you currently look because I was rated ltn and subhuman here for ages.
I promise you trying to get “easy girls” or “girls in your league” does not work in the long run, these bitches are the most ANNOYING and disgusting creatures on earth, they’re inflated smv along with the brainwashing feminism deeply rooted in their brain make them more stressful than they’re worth, plus once you get them you realise how ugly they are and don’t get me started on having to walk in public with an ugly or fat bitch… it’s akin to a self humiliation ritual..

Have you ever seen someone and been like, yeah they’re faking their personality so hard, and you cringe whenever you see them? That’s what you look like to girls if you try to be overly manly and confident, people notice.. Just be yourself but firm and confident in what you want from any girl you approach, from the getgo make what you want known, don’t think girls will find you gross if u only want to fuck them, that’s the most stupid idea that people think is true🤣🤣 I promise you girls want guys that lust over them, it’s in their nature to be wanted, but there’s a certain way you need to show this to not come across as a creep.

3. I’m kinda bored writing this, so the comments will be open for any brainstorming or discussions people want to have, Challenge my ideas, add to them or ask any questions you’d like to know more about, DMs open too, and if you want me to write a full guide lmk
Step 4: Get lynched nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10, A23ghskung, aleksander and 15 others
yeah bro approach attractive girls and just be confident, this will definitely work!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, A23ghskung, aleksander and 7 others

Also be 6'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Whitepill_Saint and Garry
yeah bro approach attractive girls and just be confident, this will definitely work!!
I can go more in-depth if there’s anything you don’t understand about that, but it’s that simple when it comes to black guys white girls interactions.. If you look into the societal influences that come into play when these two genders and races meet you will understand black men were given free range to be deadbeats and fuck random girls, have you never seen an ugly black dude with a hot white girl and never wondered wtf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, nope, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
😜

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Whitepill_Saint
Show us faggot
Jeez bro icl ill double down and promise a video of her giving me head next time i see her, then you pedos can see her naked too, I just pref not to dox photos that can be tineye.com

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 37815
I can go more in-depth if there’s anything you don’t understand about that, but it’s that simple when it comes to black guys white girls interactions.. If you look into the societal influences that come into play when these two genders and races meet you will understand black men were given free range to be deadbeats and fuck random girls, have you never seen an ugly black dude with a hot white girl and never wondered wtf?
yeah nvm u right i didnt read the bbc edition in the title

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Send in pms no way she’s high mtb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and Whitepill_Saint
Bluepill.org

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Whitepill_Saint
Also be 6'2
disgusting heightpill sadly, don’t think I can refute it just yet but will still run experiments to see if it matters that much irl. I had so many blackpill ideas rooted into my brain but the more women I got and time spent outside I don’t think a lot of them apply in every scenario.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, hilley and 1 other person
Because they are pretty ugly on average (I’m black myself)
They’re also pretty fat lol, but nah the hot ones make up for it, your not going for the ugly ones anyway why Does it matter

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mogger10, bluemcdonalds and 1 other person
This site is full of racist cucks dude😭 how do u not know this akready
Its the fact if these losers were offered 400 pound Becky they’d be begging to lick her pussy, but don’t like women who are hot because of their skin colour?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 6128, nope and 4 others
Its the fact if these losers were offered 400 pound Becky they’d be begging to lick her pussy, but don’t like women who are hot because of their skin colour?
a nigga that turns down free pussy is either A. Gay or B. a liar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and sportsmogger
Stop going for white girls this instant and go for your own kind. NOW or there will be repercussions

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1, Badg96Lover, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 6128, distance decay and 6 others
but they’re so cuteeeee😍
Yes. Im black as well so yk I agree. But its best if we stick to our own kind. Its better for black power if we dont get with snow bunnies

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, hilley, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Fiqh, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Yes. Im black as well so yk I agree. But its best if we stick to our own kind. Its better for black power if we dont get with snow bunnies
Muh black power doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Interesting, how come you believe "niggers" should get lynched? Quite tasteless statement, if I dare say so.
Chimps don't belong in human society

• Hmm...
Reactions: 3links2 and Deleted member 51781
All this to get cucked by the big asian cock transfer students
Cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 6128, distance decay and 6 others
wtf 2 months ago weren't u asking advice on how to lookmaxx how have you suddenly turned into a slayer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and sportsmogger
It is interesting how acne is practically invisible on very dark-skinned negroids. Not sure whether it is good or bad, biologically speaking.

Not a molecule read, be NT, have a good face, use OLD/Instagram, rest doesn't matter.

5'11, Bodycount 20+ -- LTB to Staceylite (IG mini-influencers) and I'm 20 in Uni.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Kamui
Not a molecule read, be NT, have a good face, use OLD/Instagram, rest doesn't matter.

5'11, Bodycount 20+ -- LTB to Staceylite (IG mini-influencers) and I'm 20 in Uni.
This lol

If you’re a blackcel then, drip, hair, and gym are quintessential for your SMV, anything else is a commodity
wtf 2 months ago weren't u asking advice on how to lookmaxx how have you suddenly turned into a slayer.
He decided to step outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and tyroneorkms
Stop going for white girls this instant and go for your own kind. NOW or there will be repercussions
Only white JBs like me for some reason. Literally only 1 like I got was from someone of a different race.

a nigga that turns down free pussy is either A. Gay or B. a liar
Bitch please, a person who accepts ugly as girls just for pussy is thirsty. And cant pull normal girls

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms
Bitch please, a person who accepts ugly as girls just for pussy is thirsty. And cant pull normal girls
I wasn’t talking about ugly girls lol, I was talking about the niggas on this website with delusional standards that say they wouldn’t fuck a Becky

Just be confident, brah

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Small reminder OP is 6’2 and 7 inches and all he had to do to actually get pussy was just put himself out there, just lol

Genetics are always law 🧬

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I wasn’t talking about ugly girls lol, I was talking about the niggas on this website with delusional standards that say they wouldn’t fuck a Becky
Yeah your right dawg, same typa dudes that would watch their girl be cucked by a 6’5 dreadhead though

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui