How to get bitches in college (Must be at least 5PSL and 6′)

defaya

defaya

🐕
Step 1: The Setup

F42A3102 5A58 4246 B237 DE9A5D2F6286

Step 2: Finding a person

Step 3: Doing the deed

To any lurkers: I understand that this seems offensive and disrespectful. I also understand how this may seem like it is objectifying women. Let me say that this guide is not a reflection of my character or thoughts. I simply found and revitalized a guide that I thought would help or give inspiration to some of the guys here. There are some parts of this guide that I completely disagree with (I'm sure you know which ones). But you have to understand that this is just the way young people talk whether it be boys or girls. I can guarantee that girls speak like this about men as well and give advice similar to this. To be understanding and empathetic towards the experiences of the people who read this, I put trigger warnings in sections that might make one uncomfortable. I am sorry to anyone who was hurt while reading the guide but this is the real world and it is what it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273, warpsociety and 14 others
Bluepillers: 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11053 and Growth Plate
@Toska @looksmaxxer234 @SubhumanCurrycel @africancel @Daw @gamma @Monk @Lorsss @thecel @Xen @PrestonYnot @Dope @Bitch @Andrew91 @BIGDICCJIM @N1666 @Be_ConfidentBro @Fatsofag @Proex @Danish_Retard @warpsociety

Pls bump as this guy put a lot of effort into this post and it shouldn't go to waste

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Lux, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others

View attachment 1112253

View attachment 1112256

View attachment 1112257

To any lurkers: I understand that this seems offensive and disrespectful. I also understand how this may seem like it is objectifying women. Let me say that this guide is not a reflection of my character or thoughts. I simply found and revitalized a guide that I thought would help or give inspiration to some of the guys here. There are some parts of this guide that I completely disagree with (I'm sure you know which ones). But you have to understand that this is just the way young people talk whether it be boys or girls. I can guarantee that girls speak like this about men as well and give advice similar to this. To be understanding and empathetic towards the experiences of the people who read this, I put trigger warnings in sections that might make one uncomfortable. I am sorry to anyone who was hurt while reading the guide but this is the real world and it is what it is.
lol the shitpost king.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Bullshit. You can be normie/HTN and under 6' and still get bitches in college.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ItsOver.com and AscendingHero

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804, ItsOver.com and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and defaya
Thanks man it worked

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4804, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Not going to college anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ItsOver.com and defaya
High IQ. Bookmarked. @her pin this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4804, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Tried step 3. I got court in 2 weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Chadeep, AscendingHero and 2 others
Defaya the future forum chad. Invest now, trust me

• JFL
Reactions: defaya and ItsOver.com
Jfl caged

• JFL
Reactions: defaya and AscendingHero
JFL amazing thread OP

• +1
Reactions: defaya

• WTF
Reactions: defaya

Must be at least 5PSL​

Tenor

and 6′​

Export1610231150877

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep and warpsociety

View attachment 1112253

View attachment 1112256

View attachment 1112257

How to make a bomb :
You need sticky explosive
Detonator
Tape

Literaly this thread

How to make a bomb :
Detonator
Tape

Literaly this thread
How to make a bomb :