How to get bitcoin into bank account?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I have some money in BCH on the app, bitcoinwallet.com

how do i transfer the money into my bank account?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 4946, PersianKingdom and 3 others
Send it to me and ill send it to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Send to to an exchange that accept your fiat (like coinbase) and convert it. Then transfer, may require a ”know your customer” process

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, JMax, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
ngl jfl at this question

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Krezo, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
you rly asking an incel looksmaxxing forum for this easily googleable question

nigga....

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol

If you have a high trust mid tier normie bitcoin dealer on localbitcoins.com with a high trust relationship, you can do anything
If you have a high trust mid tier normie bitcoin dealer on localbitcoins.com with a high trust relationship, you can do anything
"Connections = everything"

btw I also predicted on mewingbbcs moneymaxing thread that BTC would go up a lot and made that prediction yday at $6.2k; just now BTC hit $6.8k. Also advised buying PUT options on 18th Feb 2020 which was the exact date of the all time high of the stock market in the history of everything. Not boasting but kinda am tbh :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2756

btw I also predicted on mewingbbcs moneymaxing thread that BTC would go up a lot and made that prediction yday at $6.2k; just now BTC hit $6.8k. Also advised buying PUT options on 18th Feb 2020 which was the exact date of the all time high of the stock market in the history of everything. Not boasting but kinda am tbh :)
soz maybe wasnt in his thread but it was somewhere

• +1
Send to to an exchange that accept your fiat (like coinbase) and convert it. Then transfer, may require a ”know your customer” process
okay i tried this and i somehow almost lost it so i’m wary of doing it again without guidance.

i have it here:
44E78501 1387 4516 99BE 5C0529D45387

do i click send? and then move it to kraken? (i’m locked outta coinbase)

• +1
PRETTYBOY IS RACIST

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2205, didntreadlol and 1 other person
okay i tried this and i somehow almost lost it so i’m wary of doing it again without guidance.

i have it here:
View attachment 321222

do i click send? and then move it to kraken? (i’m locked outta coinbase)
Send, copy and paste the wallet address you want to send it to and hit send. Watch a YouTube video on it, the shit is really simple

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Send, copy and paste the wallet address you want to send it to and hit send. Watch a YouTube video on it, the shit is really simple
i got it

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401

Bitcoin Atm. You have to leave the house though, takes two seconds to get. Just deposit, and you get an anonymous wallet

Also, you can transfer BTC into cash at these atms, but you would need to turn BCH to BTC at an exchange.

Money laundering 101 btw. You can collect cash for years and deposit easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

BTC boom 2022 :feelsmage: