If I can make 50,000 dollars and put into a HYSA 5% interest account

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Once I am done with this pharmacy tech program, and making like 20-25 dollars n hour. I think I can make about 50k in about a year and a half. If I save all that money and put into a HYSA (high yields savings account) like jenius bank that has 5.25% apy interest. I can make like 200 dollars a month. I can use that extra money to gamble and do some passive income businesses n shut. The future looks bright as far as moneymaxxing goes in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 91302 and IRL_Reject
Legit plan.
How long will the pharmacy tech plan take? I thought about studying for it, you don't have to take a program here, can just take the test.

Legit plan.
How long will the pharmacy tech plan take? I thought about studying for it, you don't have to take a program here, can just take the test.
9 months--which is ludicrous really. But, I'm making the most out of it (doing all the reading etc). And yea it used to be like that too in california, but they changed the laws. Probably to make more money or something. Now, to be a legit pharmacy tech; you have to go to school on top of passing the ptcb examination. But, it's whatever--time flies. But yea, if i just keep the 50 k in the hysa at 5.25% apy that jenius bank provides then in 10 years i'll be at 80k. I'll probably break into 100k territory before then if I keep funneling in money every couple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Why not put it into a high div yield stock like MSFT or AAPL?

Better tax wise too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Bonecel01
Why not put it into a high div yield stock like MSFT or AAPL?

Better tax wise too
I did not think of that tbh, where do I go to invest into stocks like MSFT or AAPL?

• +1
Reactions: 91302
Did more maths shut, if I do my initial deposit of 50 k dollars. And shovel in 4 k a month. In 60 years; I'll have 20 million dollars. Of course, I'll probably die pretty shortly after that. But, still a worthy life achievement.

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Once I am done with this pharmacy tech program, and making like 20-25 dollars n hour. I think I can make about 50k in about a year and a half. If I save all that money and put into a HYSA (high yields savings account) like jenius bank that has 5.25% apy interest. I can make like 200 dollars a month. I can use that extra money to gamble and do some passive income businesses n shut. The future looks bright as far as moneymaxxing goes in the next few years.
y not snp500 ? it gives on average 10.5% interest per year assuming you invest the dividends