how to get body fat percentage low?

jesuischriste

jesuischriste

okay
am at 19% bdf.

i do not lead a sedentary lifestyle just wondering what to do as i look pudgy

Stay in ketosis, you'll proportionately lose more fat compared to undereating in normal metabolism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gandy
Stay in ketosis, you'll proportionately lose more fat compared to undereating in normal metabolism.
This is a very easy way to do it, yes CICO enables you to drop with any kind of diet, but on a high protein/high fat and low carb diet not only will you get less bloat and hunger, you will retain muscle mass while cutting.

I usually eat just 30-50g carbs on off-days during a cut. Works great. Expect to lose 1 to 1,5% of body fat a month with little effort, except eating less calories.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
intermittent fasting lowest effort way to get low bf

• Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 15827
How about the days you workout? How many grams of carb you run during those days?
The diet you posted in another topic is great, but I don't think it provides enough energy to push you to muscle hypertrophy during workout days.

Personally, I increase carbs to 60-100g while working out. Carbs shouldn't be demonized when used as workout fuel, even during a body recomp. Carbs are a hindrance only on off days.
Too low carbs are guaranteed to lower your max reps, give you less energy for 1 rep maximums and build less muscle as a result.

(People that don't mind looking ugly and bloated go as high as 300+)

100g may seem high for someone accustomed to very low carb, but a huge amount of that will be burned quickly as the workout progresses. Your body will utilize glycogen storages first during the workout and give you a big jolt of energy.

100g may seem high for someone accustomed to very low carb, but a huge amount of that will be burned quickly as the workout progresses. Your body will utilize glycogen storages first during the workout and give you a big jolt of energy.
Based advice. I used to run 1.5 scoops of this carb powder before the exercise: https://efxsports.com/product/karbolyn/

It unironically makes a world of difference during the workout.

I was thinking of running 2 scoops of this on lifting and HIIT days, a single-scoop on Medium intensity and none on rest days.

P.S.
The diet you posted in another topic is great
which topic you are referring to on this one?

Last edited: