How to get bones in puberty

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
what’s the best things to do in puberty to get bones I already have a good eye area and shit jaw so if I can get bones I would ascend
I am going to start taking hgh soon what else can I do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 27452
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 27452
reincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 27452
bump cuz I wanna know the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
biggest fakecel in this forum
573856A0 97BA 4222 BD1B 98257499761E

• +1
Raising test and unironically Bonesmashing. The past ~8 months I pledged to raise my test to see the effect, so on top of tennis training a few hours each day in the sun I ate as much red meat, raw milk, etc. and got as much sleep as I could. Prior to this I was completely boneless despite weighing less than I do currently. Now, my ogee curve is prominent and my zygos have become much more wide-set, and I even have hollow cheeks in some lighting despite having loose skin and a recessed jaw.

• JFL
Raising test and unironically Bonesmashing. The past ~8 months I pledged to raise my test to see the effect, so on top of tennis training a few hours each day in the sun I ate as much red meat, raw milk, etc. and got as much sleep as I could. Prior to this I was completely boneless despite weighing less than I do currently. Now, my ogee curve is prominent and my zygos have become much more wide-set, and I even have hollow cheeks in some lighting despite having loose skin and a recessed jaw.
i’m not bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32
no you probably jsut lost fat
Promise you I didn’t, my bf% is higher than what it was prior to when they started becoming prominent due to my eating habits. I weighed ~140 and now I weight 155

• JFL
Promise you I didn’t, my bf% is higher than what it was prior to when they started becoming prominent due to my eating habits. I weighed ~140 and now I weight 155
but bonesmashing is too risky the cause of aysmmetry and it probably not even working is not worth it

• JFL
but bonesmashing is too risky the cause of aysmmetry and it probably not even working is not worth it
Ngl I have no idea why you’re reacting to me with jfl I’m just trying to help this dude by giving him guidance, ik Bonesmashing is mostly a meme but it worked for me so I’m just giving options

• JFL
Ngl I have no idea why you’re reacting to me with jfl I’m just trying to help this dude by giving him guidance, ik Bonesmashing is mostly a meme but it worked for me so I’m just giving options
my bad 😭 But I mean there’s other options althoguh I respect u suggesting bone mashing cuz during puberty you have to try any and everything

• Love it
my bad 😭 But I mean there’s other options althoguh I respect u suggesting bone mashing cuz during puberty you have to try any and everything
Ah I see, you’re good my friend

Yeah Ngl I’m just trying to help assist others as I’m pretty much destined to spend like $70k to not be a recessed cuck😀

• JFL
Ah I see, you’re good my friend

Yeah Ngl I’m just trying to help assist others I’m pretty much destined to spend like $70k to not be a recessed cuck😀
everyone here has flaws that will take thousands of dollars to fix sadly, it’s over

• So Sad
Megadose Vitamin K4 and bonesmash 3 times a week.

• Love it
Hey can someone here tell me what makes my jaw bad ?

Heres the formula : lift heavy, a lot of protein , run, sleep a lot, take mk677 or another analogue , and mew. That will change ur bones for sure