How to get crypto to buy peps and stuff as a minor

P

peterparke

Iron
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
3
Yo 15 new to this forum

title is self explanatory I really only got a debit card with a few hundred dollars. Please assume I don’t know shit about crypto at all or any of the term I don’t even the process to buy things even when u do have crypto.

ALSO please if anyone is willing to mentor me or help me in getting into this bp/lm shit please let me know im so lost
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudedltn__
Yo 15 new to this forum

title is self explanatory I really only got a debit card with a few hundred dollars. Please assume I don’t know shit about crypto at all or any of the term I don’t even the process to buy things even when u do have crypto.

ALSO please if anyone is willing to mentor me or help me in getting into this bp/lm shit please let me know im so lost
what are you trying to purchase
 
Yo 15 new to this forum

title is self explanatory I really only got a debit card with a few hundred dollars. Please assume I don’t know shit about crypto at all or any of the term I don’t even the process to buy things even when u do have crypto.

ALSO please if anyone is willing to mentor me or help me in getting into this bp/lm shit please let me know im so lost
Read this https://looksmax.org/threads/the-fi...-buying-crypto-under-18-no-id-needed.2351602/
 

Similar threads

#1Chicolite
Replies
4
Views
62
ringus
ringus
foidslayer0804
Replies
5
Views
45
.:dan:.
D
foidkiller09
Replies
23
Views
77
Peter.FortniteHate
P
foidkiller09
Replies
15
Views
73
stevenishere
stevenishere
alan222
Replies
18
Views
135
Lord-Arthur_17
Lord-Arthur_17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top