How to get doctor to xray growth plates?

S

SemenDemon

Iron
Tried to say I fell and hit my knee and back jfl, but he just said its bruised and told me to fuck off. What to say to make them just xray. Also will this show on my medical shit if I go again for the same thing and tell them something different to try get xray?

Tried to say I fell and hit my knee and back jfl, but he just said its bruised and told me to fuck off. What to say to make them just xray. Also will this show on my medical shit if I go again for the same thing and tell them something different to try get xray?
My twin brother got an xray for wrist that got sprained or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: SemenDemon
Go in with a black dildo in your mouth so they will take you seriously

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
What you want is a bone age x ray, which would be an x ray of your left hand and wrist, but you wont be able to tell much from it yourself so you'll need a doctor to look over it and tell you your bone age. Id just explain to your doctor upfront that you want to know how much growth you have left and even offer to pay out of pocket if its not covered by insurance, its only around $200 for it without insurance.

What you want is a bone age x ray, which would be an x ray of your left hand and wrist, but you wont be able to tell much from it yourself so you'll need a doctor to look over it and tell you your bone age. Id just explain to your doctor upfront that you want to know how much growth you have left and even offer to pay out of pocket if its not covered by insurance, its only around $200 for it without insurance.
Will that tell me whether my spine and femur growth plate is open though? I'm 19 so my wrist plates are prob closed, I want to check the other plates before I start @enchanted_elixir heightmaxx stack

Will that tell me whether my spine and femur growth plate is open though? I'm 19 so my wrist plates are prob closed, I want to check the other plates before I start @enchanted_elixir heightmaxx stack
The point of a bone age x ray isnt to tell you your wrist plates are closed just to tell you your overall bone age, which can essentially dictate how much growing you have left.

The point of a bone age x ray isnt to tell you your wrist plates are closed just to tell you your overall bone age, which can essentially dictate how much growing you have left.
bone isnt fully accurate tho right why not just xray the bones in question directly for growth plates??

Tell him if you don't do it you will in the next cartal beheading video

You ask him for a xray "heey can i get a xray of me leg"