How to get expelled from school?

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
I can’t fucking take it anymore, 5 years at this awful school, hanging out with 18 year olds who still watch the Thomas the train and teachers who treat me like a fucking baby. I'm thinking of starting a fight the next time a teacher gives me a hard time. I just can't take it anymore; I hate my parents for ruining my teen years. I will forever be non nt

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 17791 and 10 others
Just change schools???

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Kristin, Deleted member 20519 and 2 others
There's nothing you can do about your autism but if you attended a regular school and suffered the usual bullying that goes along with it you would have ended up higher functioning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
I can’t fucking take it anymore, 5 years at this awful school, hanging out with 18 year olds who still watch the Thomas the train and teachers who treat me like a fucking baby. I'm thinking of starting a fight the next time a teacher gives me a hard time. I just can't take it anymore; I hate my parents for ruining my teen years. I will forever be non nt
How’d your parents ruin your teen years?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I did for attendence

• Woah
How’d your parents ruin your teen years?
well for one my mom was 46 and my dad 57 was when they had me, so it's hard to connect with them due to the age difference. Also, there's been studies on this- you're more likely to be mentally ill if your parents had you when they were old. But the thing that upsets me the most is that I've spent all my teenage years in a sped school. (the school they forced me into)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Earth Dollar
push through yakhi, u only got a yr left right?

• +1
well for one my mom was 46 and my dad 57 was when they had me, so it's hard to connect with them due to the age difference. Also, there's been studies on this- you're more likely to be mentally ill if your parents had you when they were old. But the thing that upsets me the most is that I've spent all my teenage years in a sped school. (the school they forced me into)
bruh u just retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rand anon
Although not as late as your parents, my parents had me pretty late too. My mom was 37 and my dad was 47. My dad unfortunately had passed away when I was 13 of a heart attack. This left me very depressed and it didn’t help that my mom was beginning menopause and taking all her hormonal anger out on me. To make it even worse I have high functioning autism so there was a lot of stress during my teen years. Luckily I was homeschooled during this period so I didn’t have to go to school with others. I still managed to get all As with my lowest grade being a 91%. I found my sense of self back through books especially wildlife and biodiversity books. That is where I found my passion and I am now going to college for wildlife studies.

Are you graduating soon? And are your grades good? Because once you find something you like studying in uni life will be so much better since you are around people with your same interest. It is also easier to make friends.

Sorry for the long message. I just found I could relate to you when it comes to having my parents making my teen years bad too.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 21620, rand anon and 1 other person
Although not as late as your parents, my parents had me pretty late too. My mom was 37 and my dad was 47. My dad unfortunately had passed away when I was 13 of a heart attack. This left me very depressed and it didn’t help that my mom was beginning menopause and taking all her hormonal anger out on me. To make it even worse I have high functioning autism so there was a lot of stress during my teen years. Luckily I was homeschooled during this period so I didn’t have to go to school with others. I still managed to get all As with my lowest grade being a 91%. I found my sense of self back through books especially wildlife and biodiversity books. That is where I found my passion and I am now going to college for wildlife studies.

Are you graduating soon? And are your grades good? Because once you find something you like studying in uni life will be so much better since you are around people with your same interest. It is also easier to make friends.

Sorry for the long message. I just found I could relate to you when it comes to having my parents making my teen years bad too.
Damn. You had a crazy childhood, i don’t think I would have been able to go through that tbh. I wish I could be homeschooled at this point tbh. I’m 17 and I don’t graduate for two years. My grades are terrible but I’m going to go to college

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Earth Dollar
I'm a little old for my grade so actually 2 jfl
I see. Gl bro, for what it's worth, me and others on this forum share similar struggles. I feel like dropping out of uni every day. Gotta push through. Easier to rot as well with a good job, better copes

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
yell nigger and dont stop

• JFL
Damn. You had a crazy childhood, i don’t think I would have been able to go through that tbh. I wish I could be homeschooled at this point tbh. I’m 17 and I don’t graduate for two years. My grades are terrible but I’m going to go to college
Yeah it was the toughest period of my life. Came so close to roping but my passion for wildlife and animals prevented me from doing that.

Homeschooling was the best thing my parents did for during that period. I don’t think I would’ve been able to manage my pain if I went to a regular school. I got taken out of Catholic school(which was hell on its own but that’s another story) in the 5th grade and I noticed in the first year a noticeable improvement in my grades. I also got discover what my true passion is.

I recommend going to a community college to get your studies back in order. I heard community college is free in the US. If you’re do well in community college the. There is a chance of getting into a good university. I knew a guy was autistic that got a 1.6 gpa in high school. He went to community college for engineering and got perfect grades there and then got accepted into UCLA. You just need to find what you are passionate about before you graduate. You seem smart so I think you can do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 21620
I thought youre 26 year old wtf

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Actual retard lol

Just smash one of the teachers then let your parents see the tape and get them arrested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
If you have terrible grade at sped school. when you get super much help and it is easier . Then you probaly should be there and watch Thomas the train

It’s not your parents fault, they were probably told you cant go to normal school. You’re nearly graduated anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and hebbewem
Don't get expelled. Instead, do what I do. Steal from the school.

I've sweet talked the teachers so much to the point I can walk into classrooms whenever I want after school hours. I leave windows open for later during class. Every day I take things, working up from pencils, books, to monitors, phones, airpods, microphones. I have an endless supply of batteries now lmfao. I started going into the art hall and bashing the artwork and taking it. I've ended up finding teachers personal phone numbers and addresses too. I have 8 laptops at home now.

This school stole years off my life, I will take something back.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
you have to be the worst kid to get expelled. i remember seeing a video on reddit grabbing a fire extinguisher and walking behind a kid, smashed it on his head and knocked him out instantly. you basically have to get attempted murder to be expelled

95eabac0 a531 4a49 8017 fd6b1682bdd2 screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Just stop going at this point, get your ged and go to work or collect neetbux or something
I myself am seriously thinking about going this route

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 16369

I've sweet talked the teachers so much to the point I can walk into classrooms whenever I want after school hours. I leave windows open for later during class. Every day I take things, working up from pencils, books, to monitors, phones, airpods, microphones. I have an endless supply of batteries now lmfao. I started going into the art hall and bashing the artwork and taking it. I've ended up finding teachers personal phone numbers and addresses too. I have 8 laptops at home now.

Based asf tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Piss on the tables & chairs

Dude you are living it lmao

Ehrm gp to the girls bathrom and rape a bitch
He's get away with it. What is a retard gonna do? Snitch? They don't know how.

Be me. I got expelled from many schools

Why would you go to college then?