how to get eyes like this?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
what surgeries to make eye area like this? i want lower lid a bit higher, it makes my pfl look better

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    5.4 MB
what surgeries to make eye area like this? i want lower lid a bit higher, it makes my pfl look better
I feel like you have a long face, is my guess correct. This is a test of my intuition

i saw some guy just get squintier eyes like that from doing eye exercises but idk how legit that is and how long lasting

I feel like you have a long face, is my guess correct. This is a test of my intuition
i think it's a bit long but not that bad i hope. you can dm me and i can send pics

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Doesn't even look good

um the way this is getting no replies.. i need to ascend my eye area get in here y'all

• +1
image doesn't work
fix it
0CD5CB3F 4E30 4395 9FC1 73C03B7E889C
2B901972 5EA7 45DA B6A2 2417759C5617

Eye area is the most genetic feature and least looksmax friendly
Pretty much only things that can be worked on are brows and lashes in reference to everyone, shape and eye colour almost all genetic and hardmaxxing it is impossible

Pretty much only things that can be worked on are brows and lashes in reference to everyone, shape and eye colour almost all genetic and hardmaxxing it is impossible
hardmaxxing eyes is not impossible? cantho, filler, under eye implants, lower eyelid retraction

• +1
hardmaxxing eyes is not impossible? cantho, filler, under eye implants, lower eyelid retraction
it is possible, but the gains are just so minor that it isn't worth it 90% of the time unless your eyes are literally subhuman

brow ridge isn't great
not much to work on beyond that, eye area is hard
eye shape LGTM
wym eye area is "hard" how to fix browridge?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
i saw some guy just get squintier eyes like that from doing eye exercises but idk how legit that is and how long lasting
I believe it’s called something along the lines of “ocular orbis hypertrophy” and it’s real. Just like any muscle it will prob go away if untrained. Recall however, that little stimulation is required to maintain muscle.

I believe it’s called something along the lines of “ocular orbis hypertrophy” and it’s real. Just like any muscle it will prob go away if untrained. Recall however, that little stimulation is required to maintain muscle.
would this be a good alternative to cantho

would this be a good alternative to cantho
i don’t know enough about the surgery nor the dedication required to train your lower eyes to comment whether one is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683