How to get free hgh

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I am going to get my blood tested tmrw (gh / igf1) I was thinking about not sleeping tonight so that it will tank my hgh levles looking like a deficent, my igf1 is alr on the lower end. Then show this to a endocrongist and see if i can get hgh from insurance what do you guys think about this, could it work?

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, hattrick, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
This will only work if you're under 5'6

• +1
Reactions: callisto and PseudoMaxxer
They gonna arrest u

• JFL
Reactions: Glacier and IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Do it, they just hand drugs freely

also would just not sleeping help or what else can I do

• +1
They do pick ur dose, anyways you will have supraphysiological levels if you take endogenous hgh
So will staying up all night help or should I take something to keep me awake or what

This will only work if you're under 5'6
thats actually not true, if he somehow tanks his levels to be out of range low then they may diagnose him with ghd (growth hormone deficiency) and prescribe him a therapeutic dose.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 29747
thats actually not true, if he somehow tanks his levels to be out of range low then they may diagnose him with ghd (growth hormone deficiency) and prescribe him a therapeutic dose
How

Would not sleeping and chugging sugar work

Sucking bbc boosts hgh by 10000 percent bro

i am thinking about blasting glucosamine

can someone link the study that shows glucosamine lowers igf-1 @Osie

the blood test is tmrw at 3 pm i just took 3600 mg of glucosamine how much should i take and when to lower the most

Hold the doctors at gunpoint and force them to hand over all the hgh they have

• +1
Reactions: leopold123
will jerking off lower it

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and PseudoMaxxer
wont work get ur money up and buy online

• +1
height and age?

thats why i said "somehow", to my knowledge theres really no way to make your levels so out of range low that they diagnose you with ghd, you would have to lower both your gh and your igf levels too not just one or the other. I would just buy it online instead of trying to scam your insurance for a prescription.

thats why i said "somehow", to my knowledge theres really no way to make your levels so out of range low that they diagnose you with ghd, you would have to lower both your gh and your igf levels too not just one or the other. I would just buy it online instead of trying to scam your insurance for a prescription.
ok

thats actually not true, if he somehow tanks his levels to be out of range low then they may diagnose him with ghd (growth hormone deficiency) and prescribe him a therapeutic dose.
you are my favorite greycel right now

pm my telegram @ officialmatt
Hey man, did it work? Just read this and this shit is HIGH IQ, just booked a private test tomorrow morning, i’ll just sleep and act normally (since it’s private and my doctor doesn’t know). Then if they are high, i’ll sink them and get a test by my doctor, if they are already low then it’s already done.

PM telegram group thx

Hey man, did it work? Just read this and this shit is HIGH IQ, just booked a private test tomorrow morning, i’ll just sleep and act normally (since it’s private and my doctor doesn’t know). Then if they are high, i’ll sink them and get a test by my doctor, if they are already low then it’s already done.

PM telegram group thx
Idk yet

PM telegram group thx
awesome

Just checked and it looks like my gh was really low said it was out of range and that this test was not properly able to tell if I am gh deficent

Just checked and it looks like my gh was really low said it was out of range and that this test was not properly able to tell if I am gh deficent
Dam so what next