How to get french women?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
French women have been praised for centuries in Europe for their petite physiques, promiscuity, sense of fashion and academic capabilites. They are also revered for their liberal attitude towards sex and from what I've heard they seldom shave...

I distinctly remember relaxing at a beach a few miles outside of Lyon during my adolescence while on summer vacation with my family. The sun was scorching hot and I laid down to float in the lake to cool myself down. That's when I noticed a group of French girls in their late teens basking in the sand. They radiated youthful energy and wore mesmerizing yet mischievous smiles on their faces. I was immediately intrigued and watched them closely... (and they of course, took notice of this.) Within a couple of minutes, they helped relieve themselves of the upper part of their swimwear, revealing their beautiful curvaceous torsos illuminated by their plump, youthful breasts. I was in complete shock, and even more intrigued than I was before. My young, horny 14 year old mind could no longer tell the difference between reality and heaven... I could hear them giggle as they enjoyed the attention I was giving them, and I certainly enjoyed the show they were giving me...

They were surprisingly welcoming towards me, and I even caught one of them winking at me as they all smiled. Hiding my erection in the clear, shallow water was basically impossible at that moment, and I had to swim out into deeper depths. I kept watching as they conversed and smothered eachothers bodies with sun lotion. Things stayed this way for at least 30 minutes... Eventually, my family called for me from the beach, and we had to leave. I exchanged one last look with them until I paddled back onto land and finally left.

These girls have never fully left my mind, and ever since I have lusted for a french woman of my own... Frenchcels! I now need YOUR help. I am planning on flying out to Paris for a weekend this winter, I intend to visit some nice art galleries, enjoy some nice food, wine and calvados, watch some ballet, etc. I'm thinking about booking a hotel close to Moulin Rouge since I've heard that this area is very culturally influenced by sex, am I right to think this? I really want to take this opportunity to experience the full intimacy of one these graceful, voluptuous french ladies. What advice would you give me to make this youthful dream of mine come true? How should I engage with them? Where should I look for them? How should I treat them? I sincerely thank you for all possible advice you could give me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, muh, Hernan and 6 others
Brutal. Thread got no replies.

• So Sad
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Brutal. Thread got no replies.
French people are sleeping rn, hoping for some answers in a couple of hours. Copy pasted in off topic though and got some answers there in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Learn French and move to France.

• +1
Learn French and move to France.
Definitely considering an exchange year there for Uni at least, amazing women and my height would be a much bigger halo there than Sweden tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 28896
I heard French despise Americans not sure on that 100% though

• Hmm...
LMFAO I don't even have words I gotta respect such a level of delusion.
Your story is probably fake because there's neither beach nor lake in Lyon.

But sure bro come. You'll certainly be able to see the difference between reality and heaven this time :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, mathis, sportsmogger and 1 other person
LMFAO I don't even have words I gotta respect such a level of delusion.
Your story is probably fake because there's neither beach nor lake in Lyon.

But sure bro come. You'll certainly be able to see the difference between reality and heaven this time :lul:
Retarded post by you ngl. What reason would I have to lie on an incel forum? There are plenty of lakes outside of Lyon.

• +1
Reactions: Nero III
be arab

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Osman2793, Fiqh and 1 other person
Retarded post by you ngl. What reason would I have to lie on an incel forum? There are plenty of lakes outside of Lyon.
Doesn't change the fact that your idea of France is an entire galaxy apart from reality

Definitely considering an exchange year there for Uni at least, amazing women and my height would be a much bigger halo there than Sweden tbh
Hur lång?

• +1
Doesn't change the fact that your idea of France is an entire galaxy apart from reality
It’s just the average european stereotype of french women. And what happened at the lake actually happened, which signifies that there might be a little bit of truth in the stereotypes. Also realitze that I’m talking about ACTUAL french girls, not north africans etc.

It’s just the average european stereotype of french women. And what happened at the lake actually happened, which signifies that there might be a little bit of truth in the stereotypes. Also realitze that I’m talking about ACTUAL french girls, not north africans etc.
Yes but your anecdote is just that and it was how long ago? The stereotype has been completely destroyed by now. Paris is the biggest shithole in the entire country and women are too busy trying to not get knived while tweeting against systemic racism on their phone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Wallenberg and DildoFaggins
French women have been praised for centuries in Europe for their petite physiques, promiscuity, sense of fashion and academic capabilites. They are also revered for their liberal attitude towards sex and from what I've heard they seldom shave...

I distinctly remember relaxing at a beach a few miles outside of Lyon during my adolescence while on summer vacation with my family. The sun was scorching hot and I laid down to float in the lake to cool myself down. That's when I noticed a group of French girls in their late teens basking in the sand. They radiated youthful energy and wore mesmerizing yet mischievous smiles on their faces. I was immediately intrigued and watched them closely... (and they of course, took notice of this.) Within a couple of minutes, they helped relieve themselves of the upper part of their swimwear, revealing their beautiful curvaceous torsos illuminated by their plump, youthful breasts. I was in complete shock, and even more intrigued than I was before. My young, horny 14 year old mind could no longer tell the difference between reality and heaven... I could hear them giggle as they enjoyed the attention I was giving them, and I certainly enjoyed the show they were giving me...

They were surprisingly welcoming towards me, and I even caught one of them winking at me as they all smiled. Hiding my erection in the clear, shallow water was basically impossible at that moment, and I had to swim out into deeper depths. I kept watching as they conversed and smothered eachothers bodies with sun lotion. Things stayed this way for at least 30 minutes... Eventually, my family called for me from the beach, and we had to leave. I exchanged one last look with them until I paddled back onto land and finally left.

These girls have never fully left my mind, and ever since I have lusted for a french woman of my own... Frenchcels! I now need YOUR help. I am planning on flying out to Paris for a weekend this winter, I intend to visit some nice art galleries, enjoy some nice food, wine and calvados, watch some ballet, etc. I'm thinking about booking a hotel close to Moulin Rouge since I've heard that this area is very culturally influenced by sex, am I right to think this? I really want to take this opportunity to experience the full intimacy of one these graceful, voluptuous french ladies. What advice would you give me to make this youthful dream of mine come true? How should I engage with them? Where should I look for them? How should I treat them? I sincerely thank you for all possible advice you could give me.
then you woke up with blueballs

Yes but your anecdote is just that and it was how long ago? The stereotype has been completely destroyed by now. Paris is the biggest shithole in the entire country and women are too busy trying to not get knived while tweeting against systemic racism on their phone.
The migrant situation in Europe is indeed brutal (trust me I’m a Swede I should know) but you are exaggerating. It was 6 years ago btw

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Be attractive

Some French girls look good indeed.

• +1

As a french guy , french girls nowadays dont really crave for white men or any type of men , as long as you are NT its all that matter to slay..
Brutal for incels ...
Im also not that attractive (htn range) but im pretty sure that i slayed because i have Height and Frame , Girls go crazy for those 2 traits and i am pretty sure that if you combine them they are as important as face

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Hernan and DildoFaggins
m also not that attractive (htn range) but im pretty sure that i slayed because i have Height and Frame , Girls go crazy for those 2 traits and i am pretty sure that if you combine them they are as important as face
Amazing, I'm 193 and have very wide clavicles, should work right?

Also would you say that what happened to me at the beach is a normal thing in France? Or was I just in a really unusual situation?

Amazing, I'm 193 and have very wide clavicles, should work right?

Also would you say that what happened to me at the beach is a normal thing in France? Or was I just in a really unusual situation?
As long as you are not curry , you should slay easily and mog in the streets of my manlet country jfl..
6ft4 is 1% in France, What is your pheno ?
and to answer your question , France is now full of arab girls and Beautiful white girls are pretty rare nowadays , even rarer if she want a traditional life , now , they are all living lives full of sins and fuck guys every sunday

Last edited:
  • +1
As long as you are not curry , you should slay easily and mog in the streets of my manlet country jfl..
6ft4 is 1% in France, What is your pheno ?
Swedish

Be black

• WTF
you will be successful among blonde girls , do you want to find a gf or just slay ?
I want one of those classy skinny french girls you see in the movies who smoke cigarettes and talk about passion and literature while being fantastic at sex :lul: slaying or relationship doesn't matter tbh. Are these stereotypes true or is it just a germanic dream?

I want one of those classy skinny french girls you see in the movies who smoke cigarettes and talk about passion and literature while being fantastic at sex :lul: slaying or relationship doesn't matter tbh. Are these stereotypes true or is it just a germanic dream?
i have bad news for you , French girls are dumb sluts nowadays , rich girls are acting poor and need sex with popular guys living in the hood , Poor french white girls can actually be surprising and have gf potential , but its very rare..
From my experience , i found an incredible girl but she is 17 (im 18) ,im waiting for her to be 18 and i just pray she doesnt get corrupted by this world...
Believe me , France is sadly dying and dont expect to find a wife here (but you will probably slay like crazy due to chad height/frame halo)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg and DildoFaggins
i have bad news for you , French girls are dumb sluts nowadays , rich girls are acting poor and need sex with popular guys living in the hood , Poor french white girls can actually be surprising and have gf potential , but its very rare..
From my experience , i found an incredible girl but she is 17 (im 18) ,im waiting for her to be 18 and i just pray she doesnt get corrupted by this world...
Believe me , France is sadly dying and dont expect to find a wife here (but you will probably slay like crazy due to chad height/frame halo)
I see... What would you say is the best place for an english speaking foreigner to slay girls like these? The club? Uni?

I see... What would you say is the best place for an english speaking foreigner to slay girls like these? The club? Uni?
if you are really 6ft4 with wide clavicles , just look at women theory

• Love it
if you are really 6ft4 with wide clavicles , just look at women theory
amazing, looking forward to my first unshaved french woman. Will go in summer as well, rent a nice car and drive her along the riviera

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
amazing, looking forward to my first unshaved french woman. Will go in summer as well, rent a nice car and drive her along the riviera
Why unshaved

Why unshaved
Trimmed but not shaved, idk tbh I've been with 3 women and they've all been shaved. Want new experiences + it fits the french girl aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

These girls have never fully left my mind, and ever since I have lusted for a french woman of my own... Frenchcels! I now need YOUR help. I am planning on flying out to Paris for a weekend this winter, I intend to visit some nice art galleries, enjoy some nice food, wine and calvados, watch some ballet, etc. I'm thinking about booking a hotel close to Moulin Rouge since I've heard that this area is very culturally influenced by sex, am I right to think this? I really want to take this opportunity to experience the full intimacy of one these graceful, voluptuous french ladies. What advice would you give me to make this youthful dream of mine come true? How should I engage with them? Where should I look for them? How should I treat them? I sincerely thank you for all possible advice you

Believe me , France is sadly dying and dont expect to find a wife here (but you will probably slay like crazy due to chad height/frame ha
But how is 6‘4 1% when there are so many africans in france

Dn rd, but the following:

- be NT
- look good
- be tall

• +1
Reactions: ostus
But how is 6‘4 1% when there are so many africans in france
Africans in france are not that tall , its funny cuz 90% of them are truecels

As a french guy , french girls nowadays dont really crave for white men or any type of men , as long as you are NT its all that matter to slay..
Brutal for incels ...
Im also not that attractive (htn range) but im pretty sure that i slayed because i have Height and Frame , Girls go crazy for those 2 traits and i am pretty sure that if you combine them they are as important as face
@Jungcuck all it need is NT in France