How to get get this afgani cutie?

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
So,I'm in love with this Afghani blue eyed cutie and would do anything to get her.problrm is that she lives in Afghanistan where I have to escape the Talibani subhumans and find her.csn I just buy her someway?Im rich and very smart with very good career ahead and would take care of her better than those poor Talibani niggers.any advice would be apprrciated
E88RceJXoAUu2hs

@CFW432 @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @Chadeep @.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. @Salieri @justinzayn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri, currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
Too pale.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
So,I'm in love with this Afghani blue eyed cutie and would do anything to get her.problrm is that she lives in Afghanistan where I have to escape the Talibani subhumans and find her.csn I just buy her someway?Im rich and very smart with very good career ahead and would take care of her better than those poor Talibani niggers.any advice would be apprrciatedView attachment 1812126
@CFW432 @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @Chadeep @.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. @Salieri @justinzayn
you can just go to Afghanistan and buy her and take her back with u. I believe there's still an Indian embassy in Afghanistan. I believe u can travel there.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Salieri and Deleted member 17676
I
you can just go to Afghanistan and buy her and take her back with u. I believe there's still an Indian embassy in Afghanistan. I believe u can travel there.
Plan is good but would they sell her to me?gonna have to visit the royal bazar there soon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Indo nordic like kalash is OK. She looks Pashtun
Many Pashtuns are indo nordic as well. it's not limited to Kalash. even some kashmiris have it.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
I

Plan is good but would they sell her to me?gonna have to visit the royal bazar there soon
if you ever go. Buy her sister or something for me as well and ship it to sweden.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
Many Pashtuns are indo nordic as well. it's not limited to Kalash. even some kashmiris have it.
They have more iranid neolithic admixture than ideal. Kalash foids are ideal imma breed one

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Saw one selling 12 year old jb for $2200,I will buy three girls.one blue eyed,one green and one hazel.

Srsly though,I really want her
12 year old is not jb boyo. jfl what tf u on :ROFLMAO: 12 y/o is a kid

Bro she looks like she is 15 isn't that way to young?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@justinzayn brother,I have rejected hundred of foids and not loved any foid like I will love her,can I get a pastun looking like her from Afghanistan or Pakistan?don't crash my dream boyo,been thinking about her from morning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri and subhuman to mtn
Im 17 by the time I execute my plan she would be 18 and we will unite for our life long bond
Ah fair enough then, a match made in heaven

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
@justinzayn brother,I have rejected hundred of foids and not loved any foid like I will love her,can I get a pastun looking like her from Afghanistan or Pakistan?don't crash my dream boyo,been thinking about her from morning
like,just beard max ,trim it so you can see jawline defination,get thick long arab eyebrows wear salwar kameez ,learn paki/afghani accent,have exoitic almond eyes,trim ur chest hair,thicken them,have a strong long thin nose etc
and u will get it
but go for paki women of ur age,no pedo shit

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 17676
I am gonna get a village girl for myself as well, i visited a village recently and I was amazed by the amount of hot girls, they were so respectful feminine and everything that i want. I will money status looks Maxx within next 4-5 years and then I'm gonna get one for me from a village

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 17676
like,just beard max ,trim it so you can see jawline defination,get thick long arab eyebrows wear salwar kameez ,learn paki/afghani accent,have exoitic almond eyes,trim ur chest hair,thicken them
and u will get it
I have all except good chest hair,not very exotic eyes but very very exotic brows an long af lashes.where can I learn paki/Afghani accent?I wear salvaar kameez often
but go for paki women of ur age,no pedo shit
Can I find paki women just like her?I would travel to hell to get her

• +1
I have all except good chest hair,not very exotic eyes but very very exotic brows an long af lashes.where can I learn paki/Afghani accent?I wear salvaar kameez often

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 17676
I am gonna get a village girl for myself as well, i visited a village recently and I was amazed by the amount of hot girls, they were so respectful feminine and everything that i want. I will money status looks Maxx within next 4-5 years and then I'm gonna get one for me from a village
Village girls are always hot and trad plus feminine.i got many proposals from my mom's side of village.super hot girls but she rejected bcz they were not going to do any job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
So,I'm in love with this Afghani blue eyed cutie and would do anything to get her.problrm is that she lives in Afghanistan where I have to escape the Talibani subhumans and find her.csn I just buy her someway?Im rich and very smart with very good career ahead and would take care of her better than those poor Talibani niggers.any advice would be apprrciatedView attachment 1812126
4/10 in any white nation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
4/10 in any white nation
Idc about muhh white nation.she turns me on more than any white foid I usually see.those fucking eyes,that smile,that pose.i would kill to get her

Jfl that's why I want a trad women,I love paki and indian girls but they are not feminine and are trying to impose on their husband too much.i want a very trad pretty girl like in op who would do as I say.
Arr paki girls becoming dominant and trying to control households just like in India?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Deleted member 15827 and justinzayn
what village (like what state). Also is it still possible to buy girls? My grandfather actually bought my grandmother

• JFL
Jfl that's why I want a trad women,I love paki and indian girls but they are not feminine and are trying to impose on their husband too much.i want a very trad pretty girl like in op who would do as I say.
Arr paki girls becoming dominant and trying to control households just like in India?
it depends
but since most meet through arrange marriage,so they hate each other
women are all the same all over the world,it depends on how much she values you,and how important you are to her
,if want her to submit to u,u need to provde something as well,cuz they dont have any lack of men

Last edited:
  • +1
Unironically I am a teen but this loli shit disgusts me. How can you get off to these children ๐Ÿคข
sheโ€™s a teen:feelsuhh:, if she can bleed, sheโ€™s ready to breed

• Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and subhuman to mtn
it depends
but since most meet through arrange marriage,so they hate each other
women are all the same all over the world,it depends on how much she values you,and how important you are to her
,if want her to submit to u,u need to provde something as well,cuz they dont have any lack of men
Ngl but arrange marriage is the most stable marriage and I agree,women are the same all over the world and women are inheritingly evil nowadays and I agree about ur submission part.its all about providing to women but super trad women will always stick with you but hey,they are very rare.

• +1
they wont let you my nigga unless you're muslim

• So Sad
B
what village (like what state). Also is it still possible to buy girls? My grandfather actually bought my grandmother
Sed and Chadpilled grandpa.bet trillion dollars ur grandma is thousand times better than modern foid

• +1
they wont let you my nigga unless you're muslim
O'Neill just convert and fake my I'd.can I do it?what things I should learn to look like a muslim.i can pass as an Afghani easily but can't speak it.

• +1
B

Sed and Chadpilled grandpa.bet trillion dollars ur grandma is thousand times better than modern foid
she is.

as matter of fact. my great-grandfather also bought my great-grandmother from her father.

So did my great-great grandfather.

• Love it
he has lost it,he has given up
What are the things I need to know to fake being a paki/Afghani Muslim?so no subhuman can identify that I'm an impsoter

• Woah
What are the things I need to know to fake being a paki/Afghani Muslim?so no subhuman can identify that I'm an impsoter

he has the ganges phenotype but still fits the terrorist sterotype,be like him,even speak hindu/urdu in this scene
and also look up riz ahmed,indian muslim hollywood actor from uttar pradesh

Last edited:
  • +1

he has the ganges phenotype but still fits the terrorist sterotype,be like him
and also look up riz ahmed,indian muslim hollywood actor from uttar pradesh

But the accent might be problem tho?can't I just bribe some people to give her to me?new Taliban rules wouldn't even let me see their faces

• JFL
Yes u can