How to get girls as a 17yo whose average/slightly above

Bradsters

Bradsters

Iron
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Posts
29
Reputation
4
I’m not no beautiful HTN, I’m a 5’10 average dude but I’m not bad looking, how do you get girls at this age I have clue? Just got out of a relationship so looking for advice to just start slaying but don’t know where to start. Social Media’s?
 
coldcall or just find friendgroups irl
 
coldcall or just find friendgroups irl
Yeah but where do even go out? I can’t go to clubs or anything like that, every once in awhile there’s a concert or such but that’s rare
 
Yeah but where do even go out? I can’t go to clubs or anything like that, every once in awhile there’s a concert or such but that’s rare
why?? and i mean the strat i used to use was just train to a random city, scout for anyone good looking, and just coldcall. you're bound to find someone of interest and worst case scenario you never see any of them again
 
  • +1
Reactions: dariusfwb
why?? and i mean the strat i used to use was just train to a random city, scout for anyone good looking, and just coldcall. you're bound to find someone of interest and worst case scenario you never see any of them again
I’m 17, not sure when many clubs are. There’s a college near me with parties but idk how I would even get into them. I’ve been locked up for many years this is all so new
 
I’m 17, not sure when many clubs are. There’s a college near me with parties but idk how I would even get into them. I’ve been locked up for many years this is all so new
Just build up courage, start off small with getting into friendgroups and speaking to women there and building connections.
 
I’m not no beautiful HTN, I’m a 5’10 average dude but I’m not bad looking, how do you get girls at this age I have clue? Just got out of a relationship so looking for advice to just start slaying but don’t know where to start. Social Media’s?
how did you get that previous relationship?
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
9
Views
78
fhkennedy
F
F
Replies
9
Views
85
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
imustdebloat
Replies
17
Views
142
7zyzz7
7zyzz7
LooksimENTER
Replies
13
Views
88
chefscookstv
chefscookstv

Users who are viewing this thread

  • iblamemyacne1221
  • yuki100333
  • aksisi
  • Bradsters
  • all4gia
  • khrome
  • yachtclubb
  • dariusfwb
Back
Top