How to get good at BookWorm Adventure

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
well, to keep it short:

look for the most common words based off of each letter. V + B = VIBRATE B + H + = ABOLISH W + X = WAXIEST AESLRT = RATIONALE Qu + Z = QUANTIZE, EQUALIZE C + H =

CHEESIEST etc. for example, easy V words = AVIATE, DEVIATE, VARIATE, OVULATE etc., these are easy V words because the contain a V and

only require common letters like A, E, T. the way larger words are spotted is by focusing on words made up of other words a.k.a. RAT -> RATE -> LATER -> RATION -> RATIONAL -> RATIONALE -> RATIONALES ->
RATIONALISE / RATIONALIZE -> RATIONALIZATION. it would be pointless to try to spot

TRICARBOXYLIC since it contains so many letters and so many different letters; X, C, Y, multiple Is, B. families are also really helpful. they're, usually, 2-4-letter long prefixes/suffixes that

can be connected with other affixes to make one word. the WAY family, the OUT family, the UN- family (one of my favorite families), etc. i've also started to take in to consideration Bonus Words. they're easier to spot in BWA2 since it's either going to be

verbs, adjectives or double letters like OO but in BWA1, i've gotta' memorize and try to spot the words on my own. some Bonus Words are more common than others. FEIJOA,

CARDOON, ATEMOYA, ACEROLA are all easy Fruit & Veggie Bonus Words. it's unlikely for me to ever see

CHRYSANTHEMUM for obvious reasons. HEAVY is known to be one of the best Metal Bonus words since it's only 5 letters long. oh

yea, i forgot i said "to keep it short." whoops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, stuckneworleans, needsolution and 2 others
didn't work still a 2PSL virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 1973 and Htobrother
Finally a good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
well, to keep it short:

look for the most common words based off of each letter. V + B = VIBRATE B + H + = ABOLISH W + X = WAXIEST AESLRT = RATIONALE Qu + Z = QUANTIZE, EQUALIZE C + H =

CHEESIEST etc. for example, easy V words = AVIATE, DEVIATE, VARIATE, OVULATE etc., these are easy V words because the contain a V and

only require common letters like A, E, T. the way larger words are spotted is by focusing on words made up of other words a.k.a. RAT -> RATE -> LATER -> RATION -> RATIONAL -> RATIONALE -> RATIONALES ->
RATIONALISE / RATIONALIZE -> RATIONALIZATION. it would be pointless to try to spot

TRICARBOXYLIC since it contains so many letters and so many different letters; X, C, Y, multiple Is, B. families are also really helpful. they're, usually, 2-4-letter long prefixes/suffixes that

can be connected with other affixes to make one word. the WAY family, the OUT family, the UN- family (one of my favorite families), etc. i've also started to take in to consideration Bonus Words. they're easier to spot in BWA2 since it's either going to be

verbs, adjectives or double letters like OO but in BWA1, i've gotta' memorize and try to spot the words on my own. some Bonus Words are more common than others. FEIJOA,

CARDOON, ATEMOYA, ACEROLA are all easy Fruit & Veggie Bonus Words. it's unlikely for me to ever see

CHRYSANTHEMUM for obvious reasons. HEAVY is known to be one of the best Metal Bonus words since it's only 5 letters long. oh

yea, i forgot i said "to keep it short." whoops
Buy a book+ worms theory

giphy.gif