How to get high def cheekbones?

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
I NEED to cheekbone maxx. I've done research and I think if I manage to ascend cheekbones it will fix my shit eye area and possibly earn me an entire psl point if done right.

Any tips? I'm 12.7% bodyfat. Trying to cut down to 8. Diet suggestions? Other ways to get higher defined cheekbones?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
honestly, if ur eye area is shit even at high bf it wont be better at low bf, if anything it might get worse since chubby face actually can prop up lower lids to make them seem tighter and even the fat gives u better hooding.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, kota, je3oe and 3 others
I NEED to cheekbone maxx. I've done research and I think if I manage to ascend cheekbones it will fix my shit eye area and possibly earn me an entire psl point if done right.

Any tips? I'm 12.7% bodyfat. Trying to cut down to 8. Diet suggestions? Other ways to get higher defined cheekbones?
BONESMASH

honestly, if ur eye area is shit even at high bf it wont be better at low bf, if anything it might get worse since chubby face actually can prop up lower lids to make them seem tighter and even the fat gives u better hooding.
Damn seriously? I thought there would be no facial downside cutting down to 8%
BONESMASH
Can someone explain what this is and how to do it properly? I thought it was a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and je3oe

Can someone explain what this is and how to do it properly? I thought it was a meme
282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes, highT and john2

PM me son. I'll give you a proper fool proof guide.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

only eyelid area tbh which can easily be fixed with surgery everything else gets halod

PM me son. I'll give you a proper fool proof guide.
I'm interested too, never found a properly made thread. Can you dm it to me?